**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5* Ghost Rider UNAWAKENED worth r3?

DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I'm pretty positive he is. He would be my first 5* R3... As maxed 4*s I don't have a good Mystic champ and do not have a bleed immune either. I think this move is worth it, BUT I want YOUR thoughts!

Is 5* Ghost Rider UNAWAKENED worth r3? 63 votes

Yes
36%
Hulk_77LastPlayerXVision_41Feeney234SpeedbumpRavenrob_33EcBatLFCTheMageHunterSungjSnaggleVuDahDmack976637GreenstrokeDOKTOROKTOPUSSuskanutDeadly2016LacrosseWillMenkentCujo999iR0NLuNG 23 votes
No
4%
Ace_03Nexus_UY_Scutidanteofdmc 3 votes
Yes, he is even worth R4 unduped.
58%
Etaki_LirakoiOmnicradlemanGolden_GuardianRenegade_DoggyTheLazyKingADDIS0NSpity68ZoddymambuffajrDuMonUSuperman69deadcrimeAkuJonrdz1AwesomeKyloRenAyushk12evilKINGwilsonAshburnSpiritOfVengeance 37 votes
No, he needs to be duped.
0%

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Wow that is one of the better 5 star pulls! His awakening helps to get your opponenta health down even faster in case they are immune to your other utilities.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    He’s pretty good. Helped me a lot in 5.4
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Thanks a lot for your opinions guys, I appreciate it!
  • Yes
    5* Rider is one of the best mystics you can pull.
    sure his awakening is nice, getting that fury buff and another judgement, on top of raising his prestige to the top of the list, but even without hes worth r4 in my opinion.
    but you need to like playing him, if you dont like his style you better dont spend your ressources in him.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    R4 him unduped. Hes badass.
  • DuMonUDuMonU Posts: 54
    I pulled a 5* a while ago and took him straight to 3-45....still waiting to dupe him but even unduped I use him a lot. There's a bit of a learning curve on how to combo his judgements especially if you're looking to kick in his healing but all in all he's an excellent mystic champ. As soon as I get the T4C he'll be going to 4-55.
    In AQ i find 2 judgements is usually enough to fully regenerate...if you wait to get three the fight is usually over and you won't get to heal.
    Only negative I have is if you are in a fight and trying to manage your hits and specials to set up a heavy for regeneration sometimes the regeneration does not kick in...I think it's an 80% chance to trigger but someone can correct me if Im wrong.
    Take him for a test run in duels or ROL and test him out to get your own feel for him.
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    I have him as a 4* at r5. And he's unduped. So I can tell for sure that he's great. Not great, he's awesome. His regen is off the charts. You can't go wrong with him
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    If you would’ve had, “HELL YES!” for an option I would’ve picked it.

He has one of the most underwhelming awakened abilities in the game... completely badass unawakened.

your right, but a little more damage and longer regen arnt bad either :D
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    VulcanM wrote: »
    If you would’ve had, “HELL YES!” for an option I would’ve picked it.

He has one of the most underwhelming awakened abilities in the game... completely badass unawakened.

your right, but a little more damage and longer regen arnt bad either :D

You can increase his regen timer by placing more judgements.