**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Servers Down?

Comments

• Options
    lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
    Glad that it isn't just me. :o
  • Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Damn 10/10 would read again 😂
    In fact I already did ;)
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Horrible horrible customer service and appreciation.
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    That's kabam wishing us all a merry Christmas, in style.....😂😂
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I love it,very clever and original :)
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Enjoy Christmas Eve! Talking to people and interacting with others. You will be fine
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Bravo sir!
  • Options
    ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax please I need to kill this idiot so I never have to see ice Phoenix again.
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Game died AGAIN !
  • Options
    Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    I cannot take this anymore
    I'm saying everything I've said before
    All these words they make no sense
    I find bliss in ignorance
    Less I hear the less you'll say
    But you'll find that out anyway
    Just like before

Everything you say to me
    Takes me one step closer to the edge
    And I'm about to break
    I need a little room to breathe
    'Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
    And I'm about to break

Sorry, jumped on the forums as soon as the game wouldn't let me log in and found this awesome titled thread and just had to finish the lyrics.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    This is An absolute disgrace. There are many other large games that make the kind of money this game makes and you never see this **** happen. The reason why? Because these other companies spend the money to make sure their customers have the best game possible and have a backup server for if on the rare occasion something happens. Not kabam. They take our money, all the guys at the top get a new Lamborghini or something similar, we get our hamster wheel server and the hell with us,. This is beyond old, and always happens the minute I get time to sit down and play. No excuse, we should already be switched onto a backup server.
  • Options
    xmas gift from kabam
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    You’ve got to be kidding me. I sit down today and pop all my best boosts and a 50% Xp boost to try and knock out as much of Act 5 as possible. But guess what?? This perfect game logs me and says “an unknown error has occurred. Please try again later. So there goes probably like 300 units worth of boosts and refills. Thanks for making a perfect game that never breaks ever

So stop playing.
    The gameplay and progression is fun. Wasting 300 units is not. Never said anything about quitting and it is acceptable to be frustrated after the game crashes again
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Same
  • Options
    nqa882jj0lmg.png
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Let’s start the never ending cycle of compensation again
  • Options
    v42f72ij7rqz.png
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    It's a Christmas gift from kabam. So ennnnnsaaaaaaaiiiii....
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Silver bells, silver bells
    It's maintenance time in the MCoC
    Ring-a-ling, (ring-a-ling) bye bye boosts (ting-a-ling)
    Soon it will be Christmas day
    Cannot login, Cannot play

Nice try
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    Good one @Ccannon5
  • Options
    0jmckbw8bcy7.jpg
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Can't help but wonder how you missed every other thread on this before starting another lol
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,040 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    You’ve got to be kidding me. I sit down today and pop all my best boosts and a 50% Xp boost to try and knock out as much of Act 5 as possible. But guess what?? This perfect game logs me and says “an unknown error has occurred. Please try again later. So there goes probably like 300 units worth of boosts and refills. Thanks for making a perfect game that never breaks ever

So stop playing.
    The gameplay and progression is fun. Wasting 300 units is not. Never said anything about quitting and it is acceptable to be frustrated after the game crashes again

Why is it you think this is all designed? **** happens. Nothing in this world works perfect. No amount of money can keep processes from failing regardless of your wishes.
  • Options
    AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    edited December 2017
    Damn couldn't play all day and was about to go questing... full Quest energy ... and then boom!!!

This happens!

This sucks!!!

Leader even opened up a War!!!

DAMN!!!
  • Options
    ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    I can’t log in the game..
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Yeah wake too frequent. Been playing since the game launched, but between the rigged crystal system(we saw the patent) and almost multiple weekly crashes I’m about to hang it up. No more money from me crooks.
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    R4GE wrote: »
    Can't help but wonder how you missed every other thread on this before starting another lol
    Hey don’t blame me man