**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Servers Down?

Comments

• Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Christmas Eve is about enjoying the things I love. My kids are in bed so that means mcoc
  • Options
    Enjoy yours as well
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I think it's safe to say we all love this game, which is why we get so pissed off when it crashes all the time because it never gets fixed just a bandaid put on it. They can afford to fix these servers. I'd like to see what excuse there is for not having done so.

During the issues last time, they stated it was on their providers side. Out of their control. They couldnt do anything about it.

Maybe get a new provider? Find a way to fix it. There’s no way that they can’t find a way. They are a big boy company there’s no reason they cant
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Down again!!
  • Options
    **** it's down again
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Yup came back for a few minutes. Down again.
  • Options
    ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    It’s down again. Lol

You called it.
  • Options
    ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    Awesome
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    I think it's safe to say we all love this game, which is why we get so pissed off when it crashes all the time because it never gets fixed just a bandaid put on it. They can afford to fix these servers. I'd like to see what excuse there is for not having done so.

During the issues last time, they stated it was on their providers side. Out of their control. They couldnt do anything about it.

Maybe get a new provider? Find a way to fix it. There’s no way that they can’t find a way. They are a big boy company there’s no reason they cant

You are right. They should just switch providers. You know because its easy to to find a credible provider and migrate 3 years of game data to new servers. You mad about 15 mins of outage now? You are in a world of hurt if they change providers.
  • Options
    KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    I'm trying to avoid family, why does the game always go down? Fix this asap!
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    BARS
  • Options
    BartBart Posts: 2
    Again down ...
  • Options
    Working fine for me.
  • Options
    But it's not back up. I'm still getting the sam
  • Options
    BartBart Posts: 2
    That is really sad
  • Options
    Same message
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Yeah such a fun time. Makes you wonder about the mysteries of the world.... while waiting to stop wondering and drool over myself on the john while playing or should I just go back in my gopher hole and come back next year.
  • Options
    Who has cotton candy?
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194

You are right. They should just switch providers. You know because its easy to to find a credible provider and migrate 3 years of game data to new servers. You mad about 15 mins of outage now? You are in a world of hurt if they change providers.

Bud just about every one of your posts are flagged multiple times. Please stop being toxic
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    To get more traffic to the forums ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Yeah this is just stupid. Bugs & crashes can happen to a game, but the frequency in which it happens to this game is just beyond believable.
    Do wish the game & forumteam happy holidays, & thank you for the reminder why no money should be spent on this game.
  • Options

Bud just about every one of your posts are flagged multiple times. Please stop being toxic

Im trying to keep you busy from posting more stupid stuff.
  • Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    dtuir7jucd3s.png

I understand that we have to expect maintenance to be something that has to be done, but man this is just getting to be too much. This really makes me wish I didn’t buy any of the Unit packages, if I’m not gonna be able to play. I heard this game been around for 3 years. Why are there still bugs like this?
  • Options
    Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    Maybe we should gift the new servers. Here take the crystal servers and hope for a 5 star server with a guarantee 2 star server that will crash everytime
  • Options
    X3boss187X3boss187 Posts: 15
    Why agian is it out this is bogus for real
  • Options
    penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    kabam seems to be on a holiday haha
  • Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    It came up for like 2 minutes right?!? This is crazy.