Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Resources required for 6*

With these rank down tickets and finishing act 5, I have the ability to Rank 5/65. I am hesitant because of the looming 6* champions. Can we get any information regarding the resources required for the these 6* champs!! Will t5b required for these champ? Some advise and guidance would be welcomed. Also how many shards will be required for a 6*? More questions than answers ..

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    With these rank down tickets and finishing act 5, I have the ability to Rank 5/65. I am hesitant because of the looming 6* champions. Can we get any information regarding the resources required for the these 6* champs!! Will t5b required for these champ? Some advise and guidance would be welcomed. Also how many shards will be required for a 6*? More questions than answers ..

They did answer the "How many shards for a 6*?...it will be 10k...just like 5*.

No idea about everything else...
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Imagining the Tier 5 basics will be similar to the tier 4 basics were for 5*s
  • Options
    Sorry I missed that 10k shards bit. With that info, understanding the resources because more important. I am at ~17k 6* shards
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    It all depends on what the 6* pool contains. If you want to take your chances on what you'll pull, it's up to you. If you have a 5* that you will make better use of, I'd suggest investing in that. Typically, I don't invest all my energy into first rolls. Leaves less room for disappointment. Lol. 5*s won't be faded anytime soon.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    lool bro just use them to rank 5 one of the best champions in the game the first 6* they will add are definetly hulkbuster and iron patriot good luck using ur resources on that
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You’ll need 15 T1a and 6 T1, T2 and T3 cats of the class you’re ranking ;)
  • Options
    Knowledge is power..just asking for some information before hand. I would like to plan, or should I just r5 Blade? Lol
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    not only will you need t5b but you will need t5cc and t3a. the only way to get the later is by selling t2a in exchange for 1% of a t3a.