**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daredevil evading Specials [Under Investigation]

edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://youtu.be/vK2sR1P2_kc
As you can see on the vide, Daredevil evading 2nd hit on 2nd Special of Iceman.
Looks like it happens when special has been hit while he was stunned.
In a fight with Agent Venom SP1 Daredevil don't evade.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    For iceman, the icicle counts as a projectile. Many have brought this up, but it is what it is. Agent venom reduces evasion chance by 50%
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    But in this case he was stunned and the first hit of lvl2 got him, he was stunned again and evaded while stunned.
    If he had blocked first hit then evade is normal, but doesn't.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    EvilRazor wrote: »
    But in this case he was stunned and the first hit of lvl2 got him, he was stunned again and evaded while stunned.
    he was not stun. Just Got hit Buy the first then evade out the. 2 part and jep. For me iteuld be a bug.

Gamer wrote: »
    he was not stun. Just Got hit Buy the first then evade out the. 2 part and jep. For me iteuld be a bug.

I know, it is not a stun debuff, it's only the animation of the special. I mean, if he was hit by first punch of lvl 2 then evade inside the special animation is a bug to me
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

I know, it is not a stun debuff, it's only the animation of the special. I mean, if he was hit by first punch of lvl 2 then evade inside the special animation is a bug to me
    Agerrd.
  • it's a bug because DD must be "stunned" from 1st hit of 2nd Special. but with Stun debuff shrug off also shrugs Special "stun".
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I found this becasue Daredevil just evaded 3/4 of my Mordo's SP1 and I as just curious if this was normal or not. To be honest even after reading all the replies I still have no idea how this works or if it is normal XD
    chev327fox wrote: »
    I found this becasue Daredevil just evaded 3/4 of my Mordo's SP1 and I as just curious if this was normal or not. To be honest even after reading all the replies I still have no idea how this works or if it is normal XD

The normal as his ability says is he evades specials projectiles, as example, gun fires from Punisher , web projectiles from Spider-Man. But he does not evade specials that hit by hands or weapons, as example, kick special from Colossus, hit and sword from Guillotine.
    In this case of the post, he evaded while the animation was going on, first he was punched then while in animation, he evaded.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    He evaded because your cold snap ran out which means he can evade
  • edited December 2017

After being hit from 1st hit in special? You sure about that?
    How many times you could evade after being hit in the middle of Special attack?
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Nightcrawler does it 24/7

What you say make some sense. I have noticed the AI recover became so fast than we can react, like parry specials in the middle of a combo, evading our counter attacks in the middle of a heavy attack or AI uses special so fast you can't do anything, there's a discussion about that.
    In this case, looks like immediately after the time stun inside the special ran out the ability to evade happened.
    I think this has been a great problem in the game, the mechanic is broken.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. I'm going to take this one to the team, and I'll get back in touch once I hear from them. Thanks!