**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone Else Lagging Like Mad?

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
I saw a few Posts about Parry and Block, but I suspect it has to do with the lag. Is anyone else lagging like crazy, or is it just me? We all know I'm not one to complain. This is pretty bad. Like, unplayable bad. Act 5 was insane. I was moving 3 times slower, phantom Evades from the AI mid-combo, instant Block, can't dash as fast as they advance, can't Charge. Now, I'm not trying to feed any conspiracy or venting. I don't think they intentionally mess with the speed at all. Please keep it constructive. I suspect it may be related to the server or to certain Android devices. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced it. There was an issue with this in AQ that they said they're working on. Now I'm seeing it in Story and Lab, Arena, pretty much everywhere. Thoughts?

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Every day
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    I saw a few Posts about Parry and Block, but I suspect it has to do with the lag. Is anyone else lagging like crazy, or is it just me?

Not just you, it was really bad several hours ago.

This is pretty bad. Like, unplayable bad. Act 5 was insane. I was moving 3 times slower, phantom Evades from the AI mid-combo, instant Block, can't dash as fast as they advance, can't Charge.

For a bit it was insanely slow when running 5.4. Parry was way off and it was even doing it's own thing. Like horrible unplayable bad. Haven't seen it this bad ever.

Now, I'm not trying to feed any conspiracy or venting.

Come to the dark side...

I don't think they intentionally mess with the speed at all.

Not sure if they intentionally messed with speed today but they're messing with timings 100%.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Nothing new , it’s been there for so long you just experienced it now .... welcome to the club.... btw server will not cause any performance issues
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Every day

This too. General lag is a natural occurrence.
    We gotta convert you GW :)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Well, I've had lag before. It's been fair recently, but the last few days it's been worse and worse, and today is really bad. Extremely noticeable. Can't say I agree that they're messing with things. Lol. I really believe it's connected to the server mostly. That's been the constant issue. Something about the sending vs. receiving.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited December 2017
    My arena fights are lagging CRAZY, and in the rest of content, specially AW, blocking is failing! U press block and he just stand there eating punches, like wtf
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I'm exactly in this situation. I always get some lag after playing for 1 hour with no stop, like in arenas or exploring events. But I notice while running act 5, ( I'm in 5.2.4 now) I face so many lag that is impossible to make a consistent combo, i can't dash back properly, parry, the enemies block my specials im the middle of combo, it's terrible.
    Sometimes freeze or things look like slow motion, all because of game lag experience.
    I'm frustrated trying to be uncollected
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    I don't know who this "mad" is, I don't wanna associate with it, her, him, they, whatever.

But I do have lag in the game sometimes, usually in act 5 of course(because why not).
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    The game is terrible for me today, swipe back and the characters are standing still and holding block while my finger has swiped off the screen, dexterity is even showing up sometimes but no movement. Second swipe also not registering sometimes oh and parries not even blocking even if I try go early and press hard
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Lags are getting normal and tiring.

Last couple of days it was working fine but this morning it’s back to its normal lagging issues and that causes dexterity and parry issues
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Today it's been intermittent. Still laggy though. I hope they resolve it.