**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Problem with Black Panther and aq symboite

In aq I constantly "wiff" the 1st hit in my combo when using black panther original after the science symboite uses a heavy attack.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    What exactly does this means? I have no problem yet getting hits in after AI champs' heavy attack except when there is heavy hitter is interrupted buff tiles.
  • It means that my attack misses, doesn't land, do damage, when I dash in after the enemy does their heavy.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    This is a known issue. Champs that do an uppercut attack are missing their hits after their opponent does a flip action heavy attack.
  • it is? sorry for the redundant post.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Uppercut as in Wolverine? I don't have this problem. Is it a device specific issue? High tier AQ / AW problem?
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    Uppercut as in DD, Agent Venom, Deadpool, ... etc. I haven't seen it with Wolverine or X-23 though, maybe it's different because they have claws?
  • it has to do with character hit paths not properly lining up.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey Noble_Squishy. This issue with some Champions missing their Medium Attack (uppercut) after the Opponent's Heavy Attack (backflip) is something the Game Team is working on, and are hoping to have a fix for in the next update.

If you're ever having an issue in the game that you think might be a bug, I recommend checking out the Known Issues thread at the top of the Bugs and Known Issues Forum. I hope this helps!
  • I had that problem too. Some medium attacks did not landed after spiderman heavy attack, at alliance wars. I happend using black panther. Some friends had the same problems against green and red symbiots at AQ.