Unfair champ picks

Why is it when playing versus and not maxed out to 3 yet does kabam put champs with a higher power rating than the champs I have?
I can understand when u have won 20 matches but not at 3 matches

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Things get way harder after streak 3 my friend. Keep practicing and it'll get easier.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,870 ★★★★
    Why is it when playing versus and not maxed out to 3 yet does kabam put champs with a higher power rating than the champs I have?

Most of this game is about fighting champs with higher power rating than yours...if round 3 of arena is pissing you off....you may want to stop playing.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Member Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017

As other said you will get better and it will become easy at some point fighting even double your own rating.

The best advice I can give is make sure to save your Units for Masteries... the ones you need ASAP is Parry and Dexterity in the "Utility" section of the mysteries. This will COMPLETELY change the game once you unlock and start ot master those skills.

Here is an okay chart for beginners on what masteries are the most important: http://www.mobilesector.net/best-mastery-guide-2017-marvels-contest-of-champions/

AGAIN SAVE UNITS FOR STONEY CORES TO UNLOCK MASTERIES! Never use them for crytals (waste of units... 135 Units in store cost $5... so a PCH for 100 or 150 is like throwing $5 at a chance at good hero, a VERY SMALL chance).

Hope this helps!! I know it would have helped me to know before getting into the game (wasted so much of my units on crystals... really wish I had known).

Solswerd wrote: »

Most of this game is about fighting champs with higher power rating than yours...if round 3 of arena is pissing you off....you may want to stop playing.

They are clearly new players. When I started I had issues going far in arena wins as well.... we all did. They just need to play more and learn about masteries and they will get there.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Member Posts: 161
    Once you have enough raked up champions you'll be wondering why you ever made this post. Just keep grinding and you'll get there.
  • ss1100ss1100 Member Posts: 365
    Wow maybe u should really google on how to play arena dude. U'r complaining at round 3?? Lolx
  • Truthtold100Truthtold100 Member Posts: 9

As other said you will get better and it will become easy at some point fighting even double your own rating.

The best advice I can give is make sure to save your Units for Masteries... the ones you need ASAP is Parry and Dexterity in the "Utility" section of the mysteries. This will COMPLETELY change the game once you unlock and start ot master those skills.

Here is an okay chart for beginners on what masteries are the most important: http://www.mobilesector.net/best-mastery-guide-2017-marvels-contest-of-champions/

AGAIN SAVE UNITS FOR STONEY CORES TO UNLOCK MASTERIES! Never use them for crytals (waste of units... 135 Units in store cost $5... so a PCH for 100 or 150 is like throwing $5 at a chance at good hero, a VERY SMALL chance).

Hope this helps!! I know it would have helped me to know before getting into the game (wasted so much of my units on crystals... really wish I had known).

Solswerd wrote: »

They are clearly new players. When I started I had issues going far in arena wins as well.... we all did. They just need to play more and learn about masteries and they will get there.

What pisses me off is Never getting any worthy champs to play with, and you are right, this is a piece of **** game that only steals your money and your time, but as you see there are millions of blind sheep following the others off the cliff.....too stupid to know better and spend your time to make something of yourself instead of being a dumbshit and playing this idiotic game giving money hand over hand to Timmy boy in Van.
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Member Posts: 126 ★★★
    STOP REVIVING DEAD THREADS