**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken Hyperion?

Drew him - 4*-, last week, could only get him up to R4. And I have a Cosmic awakening gem. I've heard that awakening him doesn't add that much value. My other options would be Black Bolt or Gamora, or wait for a better option. I've already got Duped Thor, Angela and Drax in Cosmic.
Should I go ahead with Hyp, or wait?

Comments

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Go with hype, one of the best cosmic champs. Dupped hype will get longer buffs, so more furies and higher damage. I awakened my 4* also
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    as soon as you do anything to him, you know kabam is gonna nerf him. Its kinda pointless to rely on any champ anymore
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Ok, thanks. Somewhat ironically, just before going to do it, I got my rewards from the Gifting event, 2000 4* shards, and after over two years of playing, finally duped Black Bolt. Sooooooooo glad I didn't use the gem on him now LoL
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    GQuantao wrote: »
    Drew him - 4*-, last week, could only get him up to R4. And I have a Cosmic awakening gem. I've heard that awakening him doesn't add that much value. My other options would be Black Bolt or Gamora, or wait for a better option. I've already got Duped Thor, Angela and Drax in Cosmic.
    Should I go ahead with Hyp, or wait?

Hypo is definitely worth a Cosmic Awakening Gem.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    I've Hyperion and Medusa both 4*r5 unduped, is it a right decision i made if i use the act5.1 100% generic awaken gem on Medusa over hyperion?