**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Arena Crystals

Have the drop rates been significantly altered?

I am now, absolutely legitimately 18 of these crystals in a row where it’s given me the lowest possible prize (15k gold).

Happy to pass my account details to a moderator if they doubt the information I’ve posted. I thought they might have nerfed them during the halls of fortune but was hoping that they might go back to normal after, but it appears not.

I opened one single normal arena crystal and got 45 units.

I’ve seen people post before that they’ve essentially stopped opening the Uncollected ones and gone back to standard arena crystals - would be interested to see how many have done this.

Please spare me the RNG chat - before this run of openings I would say it was about 75% 15k gold.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    No use saying “spare me the RNG chat” when that is exactly all this is.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Uncollected are ****.
    I only open normal ones now
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Thanks for the flag. I am interested in who is opting for the standard crystals now instead of the supposed higher reward crystals.

Thanks for dropping by though BitterSteel, I hope you have a lovely evening.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the flag. I am interested in who is opting for the standard crystals now instead of the supposed higher reward crystals.

Thanks for dropping by though BitterSteel, I hope you have a lovely evening.

I don’t mean it personally and I didn’t flag you. It’s just all it is. What’s most likely happening is that because of the “supposed higher rewards” people are expecting more. But in actuality you’re just purchasing 5 normal crystals, but it’s all the same reward. So if you get gold you get 5x gold, and if you get units then you get 5x units.

Because this 5x the price people are expecting it to be better. But uncollected aren’t better. And normal arena crystals aren’t better either. The units are the same, the gold is the same, the only difference is that you can get 5* punisher and in uncollected 4* punisher seems much more common. I’ve got him 3 times since uncollected started and I’ve only ever got him once from normal arena.

I go for a mixture of standard arena and uncollected. When I have over 10k I buy an uncollected and when I have less I buy standard. If I have 14k then I’ll get an uncollected and 2 standard.

But no problem for dropping by, I’ll be sure to have a lovely evening. The same to you.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I’m pretty positive that I’m getting less gold from the uncollected. I haven’t documented anything and won’t waste my time. But if it’s a bit ridiculous to get better rewards from the regular ones over and over
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    I stopped opening uncollected they have less gold and units.
  • Breynolds11Breynolds11 Posts: 40
    I stopped opening uncollected a while ago. I'll give a disclaimer that i have absolutely no data to support this next claim, but based on my experience you are MUCH more likely to get the lowest amount of gold possible from the uncollected ones
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    edited January 2018
    Just became uncollected. I've spent 80k so far on uncollected arena crystals. I would be sitting on an average of 200 units right now from that. minimum!! Uncollected has awarded 75 units and 60 k gold. These things are garbage
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Not really garbage. I think it’s logical... I mean... uncollected arena crystals gives away tons of units numbers which in turn surely have lower drop rate for units gain while the normal arena crystal have a better drop rate for units gain. So best way to effectively gain the benefits from the uncollected arena crystals is to have like a million arena chips or more.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Thanks for your comments guys, appreciate it. Genuinely interested to see if people are just sacking the uncollected crystals and going back to the normal ones, the uncollected guys in my alliance all have too.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I was extremely thirsty when I became uncollected, so all I did was open uncollected anything. Blew thousands of units on grandmaster crystals. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND RESOURCES. These crystals are a joke. Stick to regular arena crystals and save your units for something useful.

Don't be like me lol
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    p27gcfka5ux7.png

I pull something close to this most of the times. I never open less then 10 though, that only ever gave me gold.