**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sneak peek at the Collector's abilities!

Hello all,

So i've been looking around and I found out a bit about the Collector. Now, I dont have the actual numbers or percentages (other than the HP %), or any special attacks damage numbers, but here's what little I've found so far.

As the Collector loses health, he activates more and more of his ancient Relics to boost his stats and grant him new powers.

Below 85% Health - Protection Relic

The Collector can no longer take more than x% of his Max Health as damage from any single source.

Below 70% Health - Offence Relic

The Collector gains a permanent boost to Critical Hit Chance and Armor Rating to X

Below 55% Health - Shatter Relic

The Collector's special attacks become Unblockable

Below 40% Health - Immunity Relic

The Collector becomes Immune to all Bleed, Poison, Stun and Power Lock debuff effects.

Below 25% Health - Blitz Relic

The Collector periodically becomes Unstoppable for x seconds.

Below 10% Health - Overload Relic

The Collector periodically activates an astral Overload, recovirng x Health over x seonds and increasing Armor Rating by x.

Passives:

The influence of the ISO-Sphere grants the Collector x% increased Power Gain Rate each time he launches a Special Attack.

The presence of the ISO-Sphere slowly weakens the Collector's opponent, reducing their Ability Accuracy by x% for every x seconds that the fight has gone on to a mximum of x% reduction.

Now this is all I could find so far (haven't gone through all the game files yet). What do you guys think ? I was hoping to use Thor for him, but seeing just this Relics mechanics, he's not good. Remember, all this is before any nodes and buffs are added, and I think he will be the final boss of act5ch2, so he will be beefed up!

Theorycraft away! What is the strategy ? What champ(s) ?

Comments

• WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    SW or DS or nullify-ing champs.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    WolfGuy wrote: »

Remember the buffs ? Bane, Masochism, etc ? SW is not a good choice IMO
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    WolfGuy wrote: »

Remember the buffs ? Bane, Masochism, etc ? SW is not a good choice IMO

every 7 seconds is more than manageable for sw
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    This thread will be closed since it is a rumor.
    Lets just pretend that this was posted tomorrow after the release of act 5, shall we?

Now seriously ... You need to wait to see the exact nodes on him before thinking of someone able to defeat him
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Lets just pretend that this was posted tomorrow after the release of act 5, shall we?

Now seriously ... You need to wait to see the exact nodes on him before thinking of someone able to defeat him

It's not a rumor. It's in their files, i just relayed the info here. Also, I just found a video by MCOC Mod, they have the exact % numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1UY-R7ddc0
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

It's not a rumor. It's in their files, i just relayed the info here. Also, I just found a video by MCOC Mod, they have the exact % numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1UY-R7ddc0

Mined information is not fact.
  • clcubingclcubing Posts: 29
    Considering MCOC MOD has datamined stuff for over a year and has NEVER been wrong, I think we can believe him
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    clcubing wrote: »
    Considering MCOC MOD has datamined stuff for over a year and has NEVER been wrong, I think we can believe him

So stealing prereleased information is a guarantee that it's going to be the same as the Final Release? Have to disagree on that one.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    clcubing wrote: »

You can believe in him. But until the official release, it is considered a rumor
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Mined information is not fact.

Well, technically speaking they are facts. But those facts are subject to change without notice or warning prior to Kabam releasing the content. And sometimes miners make errors, and sometimes what is in the game files isn't used in the way we think. I used to play this game myself: if you give information to the playerbase and it turns out to be wrong, I believe you should hold yourself responsible for any blow back that happens.

Someone on Reddit complained about Chapter 2's rewards being "nerfed." Nerfed from what? I'm sure that was entirely intentional on the leaker's part. But even when it is accidental, bad things can still happen.

The correct expectation should be that leaks are hints, they may or may not ultimately reflect the content we get and no one should form any expectations from a leak, no matter how accurate the leak might appear to be.
  • We don't allow discussion of unconfirmed or data-mined content on the forums because it is not necessarily representative of the final product. Chapter 2 will be released tomorrow, so you guys will be free to discuss what is actually in the game tomorrow, complete with the nodes and buffs that will be active on the Collector.
This discussion has been closed.