**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentry and Void

So does Void and Sentry have the same abilities, or are they 2 different champs?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    I posted an answer to your question in the Sentry Thread.
  • @GroundedWisdom thanks. I figured they were different, just wanted to check before fighting him in uncollected.

Any chance someone can screenshot Voids abilities?
    I haven't started the Quest yet. I'm finishing a run on Act 5. From what I've read, the large challenge is an Ability that causes Unavoidable Damage for any active Debuffs you have. Don't go in with Suicides and try to play smart and avoid his Debuffs.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Meh niether is impressive to be honest I'm really disappointed in them both, they're pretty easy to fight, they have underwhelming abilities for the most awhile to ramp up and poorly designed to boot.

Void moves really werid, and seems to be the better of the two but I didn't really have much trouble with him either.

I don't get how they constantly screw up good characters that are supposed to be really powerful and highly requested but end up being really disappointing just like carnage
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    That just means they are bad defenders.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    That just means they are bad defenders.

Bad overall sentry takes to long to ramp up and has to start over again, if you're good at not getting hit then maybe you can pull a lot of damage out of him but seems like he might be clunky to use.

He just seems to be a really badly designed champion, a lot of players and people who are making videos are really disappointed in him especially, his strengths aren't really strengths he seems like an MD buffet and low regain etc.

Void might be the better of the two but he's to easy to fight as well and has the better abilities, but they're useless if he can't hit you.

Just more disappointment
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Void seems pretty good to me. Incinerate immune and direct damage over time with some monster fury after a short while.
    What does void do exactly.

Also that is quite bad it seems like they tried something new but this was risky to do with the science class.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Not every champ they release can be God tier.
    True but the sceince class needed much better ones, modok was great but from what I am hearing they are just not what people expected them to be at all.
  • Thanks @SmokinSurfer
  • Question now is: better to bring power control or immune bleed/poison immune champs?
    Gwenpool did a lot against him and i revive hulk at low health for a bunch of damage off him.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    He was doing 326 a tick not a second
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Sentry
    Triple-H-.jpg

Void
    RbgYhzI.gif

Funny. Lol. I like them, actually.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Completely BS tbh. They are just gonna kill you in seconds
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Completed the uncollected level both of them are going to knock you all in one sp1
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    edited January 2018
    Slayer9748 wrote: »
    Completed the uncollected level both of them are going to knock you all in one sp1

Sentry was easy, but Void gave me a little trouble. Did you finish exploration? @Slayer09

just curious if they give the same unchallenged title or a new one
  • Thanks mate