**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Reduce or adjust AQ timers?

Oldy_16Oldy_16 Member Posts: 20
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam has posted before saying that the reason there are 1 hour Alliance Quest timers is because their team has finely tuned the AQ maps to be completed within the 24 hour window with the 1 hour AQ timer.

I personally feel that the 1 hour timers add to much of a strain to complete the AQ. I don't feel like Kabam took into consideration that some players have work or other obligations in real like that prevent them from being able to actively get on the game to complete the AQ.

I have seen discussions and suggestions that the timer be reduced to 30 minutes permanently or that the summoner should be able to accumulate more than 5 energy in order to complete the AQ within the 24 hour time limit.

I want to know how the rest of the community feels about this topic. Should the AQ timers be reduced or adjusted? Or should the timer be left at 1 hour and no adjustment be made to the timer?

Reduce or adjust AQ timers? 24 votes

Reduce or adjust AQ timers
100%
HotNicksNevvB420downClobberin_TimeRanaNoob_2yrsBronzeFallWoolverine314Oldy_16TrororunsoutHell_GoliathDutchBratDeadEchoesSchapenkopFeeney234KingCrooksThawnimSlasherx44Candyman_VanMystykal 24 votes
Leave the timer at 1 hour and make no adjustments
0%

Comments

• JotaroJotaro Member Posts: 48
    Thats not punishment. Lol
  • 420down420down Member Posts: 170
    Their marketing team obviously feel 1 hour timers are most profitable.
  • MtnDewMtnDew Member Posts: 2
    these maps can be completed in 24 hours however I feel like you didn't take into consideration that some people can't get on while at work. So we lose about 8-10 hours while at work on top of about 8 hours while we are sleeping this only leaves us with 8 or less hours to complete the map. I wish Kabam would reconsider the timer length on a permanent basis.