**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T-4 Basic Arena difficulity

BigTrump2017BigTrump2017 Posts: 162
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Now that all the pro's and advance players can hold five stars rank 4 easily and soon rank 5 master five stars, THIS ARENA becomes hellll hard without suicide master or for average player !!!
Im 170k with 6 five star champs and around 13 rank 4 four star champs...i keep dropping in streak 16-19....back than like half year ago, it wasnt as hars as it is now !
EITHER add more rewards with that basic or twice the price ! its just so frustating and I bet iam not the only one....

T-4 Basic Arena difficulity 51 votes

Yes, I Agree
13%
MSRDLDSolrac_2BrickriversCloud99999taojay1PeterQuillnield04 7 votes
No
86%
DaMunkGKaineNevvBRagamugginGunnerdanielmathBigMoSwe_wolfisstakxNigJRock808Spity68DukeFireballs5DropfaithBosko888670StewmanDrenlinheruheru511JaviPedrozaPrimmer79 44 votes

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    No
    It's the same thing. I believe you are over thinking this.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    No
    I never use suicide masteries and the arena is just as easy as it was before, search up infinite streak guides you are probably just getting caught with death matches because you aren't setting up your teams properly. That or just only use 4/40 champions till about 20 matches and beat the deathmatch teams which isn't that hard to do then use 3/30 champions to keep the easy streak
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    No
    You can still do it without keepif a streak...then again, im not one to talk, after all i am one of those douche bags with a r5 5*, lol
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    No
    Back in my day we did this without any 5* champs.

I lost streaks multiple times. I would do 50-60 rounds to finish.

I kept at it, I got better. Soon it dropped to 40 or 45 rounds. I got a couple of 5 stars, it was down to 30.

Now I can do it in -20 or so.. but that's with over 2 years of progression.

TL;DR: it's fine as is.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I still think that Summoner teams of 4/55 or better should not be in this arena simply because T4B are needed for the most basic progression to anything more than a R3 4* and masteries can break you compared to Thanos/kang teams of same.

It is still plenty difficult for newer players and while calendar drops are making things a lot easier to get the cats the AI is also getting harder in the one reliable place for everyone to earn them.

I remember making 100k per round using every champ in my roster and blowing the streak at 11 or 12 every time, did it last week for something to do and made the points in 40 rounds without really trying.

Its hard to balance being "that guy" telling you to wait your turn while remembering how difficult it was "back in the day"
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★

phillgreen wrote: »
    I still think that Summoner teams of 4/55 or better should not be in this arena simply because T4B are needed for the most basic progression to anything more than a R3 4* and masteries can break you compared to Thanos/kang teams of same.

Good point. Why not have another uncollected arena that rewards t5bc fragments in milestones and rank rewards? It should keep most of the top players away from the t4bc arena.

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    No
    There is no competition in the t4b arena, why keep people out? It's a milestone, not a rank reward. It starts slow when you are new and as a perk of getting a good roster it goes much quicker.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    No
    T4B arena is one of the easiest ones.

I'm 130k and i hit it all the time no problem.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    No
    Now that all the pro's and advance players can hold five stars rank 4 easily and soon rank 5 master five stars, THIS ARENA becomes hellll hard without suicide master or for average player !!!
    Im 170k with 6 five star champs and around 13 rank 4 four star champs...i keep dropping in streak 16-19....back than like half year ago, it wasnt as hars as it is now !
    EITHER add more rewards with that basic or twice the price ! its just so frustating and I bet iam not the only one....

You need to research how to achieve and keep an infinity streak. It really is much easier than you think. Here is what I use and I easily get a streak and t4b every time.

Matches 1-5: use any lower level 3 or 4 star champs. In your case, use 3 stars so that you can get more points from your 4 stars once you have your bonus after 5 matches.

Matches 6-12: Sandbag method. use 2 of your weaker 4 or 5 star champs, usually rank 3/30 or lower for 4 star or rank 2 or lower for 5 star, in ascending order, and 1 really weak champ like an unranked 1 or 2 star. The key is to win your 2 fights with the 4 & 5 star champs and lose with the weaker champ. Having a weaker champ in the mix reduces the strength of your opponent to make the fight more manageable.

Matches13-15: Sandbag method again. This time, you need to use 2 maxed 3 star champs. Very important that they are maxed, and another weak 1 or 2 star. Same as above, just with the 3 star champs.

Matches 16-21: use three 4 star champs all at least 4/40 or 5 star rank 3. You should notice your opponent's difficulty is back to easy. Here is where the streak starts.

IMPORTANT: for these matches, using anything less than 4 star rank 4/40 will probably result in you getting a death squad as your opponent and losing your streak.

Matches 22+: you are coasting now and are at your streak. You should be able to use any champs AS LONG AS the combined rating of the 3 champs is above 6000K. Otherwise, you will get a death squad and your streak will be over. To be safe, I don't use anything less than a 4 star rank 3/30.

Good luck.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    kbsxad8wk51z.jpeg
    This is what I use when I do the T4B arena. When I followed this, I didn't lose a single match or streak ever. Hope it helps!