**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

New form of duels

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
My friend (Sir pootington) told me an idea he had for a new form of duels where one can duel another, but without an AI, instead, u can challenge one person into a live battle where you control your champion, and your enemy controls their champion. What do you guys think of his idea?

Comments

• Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Isn’t that the arena battles?
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    In arena battles, that’s an AI, this, you will be able to send an invite to duels to one person who you want to duel.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    It would never work, the game wasn't designed for live combat. The way you fight is baiting the AI to do certain moves so you can get an opening to attack, you can't manipulate a real person in the same way so live duels would just end up with people using hyperion or mordo, holding block and spamming sp3s without the other person being able to do anything about it.
  • Options
    I'd add that the servers probably couldn't handle the load.

But if you're looking for an interesting and fun way to add some competition to your game, come join our War Games room on the Line app. Every month, we run 3 weekly events and the top 5 from each gains entry to our monthly event. In game prizes are awarded to the top 3 in all 4 monthly events. We announce a target and a set of restrictions, you screen record your fight and submit it. This week's challenge is a Mephisto and the fastest kill wins with least amount of hits being the tie-breaker. Bring your A game tho because we have some great players involved. Each event is designed to make you think about the challenge and select your champion wisely... Because we don't allow you to just bring your op champs and thrash.

This is the link for our Lobby. Moderators will help you join the War Games room.
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/fYPUYftykD
  • Options
    zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Wouldn't work any ways. Everyone has different internet connections and speeds. Would be unfair to some. Would get exploited as well.