**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arrrrrg! Messed up.

Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
Just went to rank 5 on my 4* Ultron instead of rank 3 on my 5*. FML. And the support website says specifically that they will not reverse these kinds of accidents. I can understand not reversing it if it’s been a day or even several hours that a person reports it, but if it’s reported within minutes how about you throw us a bone?

Comments

• Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Why are you regretting your decision? From what I have heard, Ultron is one of the best champions to have on your roster.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I'd be glad I ranked my 5* up over my 4*, regardless of awakening.
  • Options
    Yes, but I did it the other way around, hence my dismay.
  • Options
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Just went to rank 5 on my 4* Ultron instead of rank 3 on my 5*. FML. And the support website says specifically that they will not reverse these kinds of accidents. I can understand not reversing it if it’s been a day or even several hours that a person reports it, but if it’s reported within minutes how about you throw us a bone?

I did this exact thing once with another champ. I completely froze my progress in game. Only played aw/aq while I tried to work with a hopefully helpful support team. I had screenshots of everything from the moment after messing up thru the whole week to show I was trying my best to make it as simple as possible.

Spoke with support "supervisors", members of the game team, and a "supervisor" of the game team... As well as sending pm's to mods here. No response from mods. The rest of them told me that the fix was something "they didn't have the ability to do", which is complete BS as I have seen other accounts be rolled back to a previous time (3 days in one case, 4 in another). I've also seen them undo an awakening gem for another player.

I was extremely nice the entire time and not demanding. I deal with support crews a lot in my work and know that being a jerk gets you nowhere. Regardless, they refused to help in any way. Customer service is not the game they play. This would be a very, very easy fix for them to do for you... But I highly doubt they care enough to do it. I truly hope they do, but from my experience (and the experience of 100s of others) they simply do not care enough about their players.

I offered to sign a non-disclosure so they wouldn't be inundated with similar requests. I offered to buy a rank down gem for cash. I offered to sell the 4* in an act of good faith lol. They simply do not care as long as you are using your resources.

I hope they'll fix it for you. It really would be a simple task that would take very little time. But don't hold your breath
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I always liked games that had a buyback feature, I case you accidentally sold your stick of truth instead of some junk.

But honestly, don't fret, double ultron is completely viable for map 6 or having one available for war, quests is nice when the other is locked up.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    I think they just made a decision not to take back misclicks/accidents and stick to it
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I did the same thing with a 3/4* Yellowjacket before Christmas.

Hope they fix it for you dude.
  • Options
    Nah, it’s policy that they don’t and any further effort on my part will just be me arguing with a brick wall. Initial response was that giving back resources would be preferential treatment. My argument back involved noting that I clearly had both tiers of the champion on my roster and I immediately reported the issue, not after pulling a new champ or playing for a couple of hours. I was then invited to the forums to suggest conditions for a policy change.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »

I am curious... how do you accidentally rank the wrong one? Not trying to be a jerk... I am legitimately not sure how this is possible.

The good news is a lot of people would have chosen the 4* as it takes less resources overall then the 5* as t1A are so rare now for late game players.

axelelf_1 wrote: »
    I'd be glad I ranked my 5* up over my 4*, regardless of awakening.

He ranked his 4*... not his 5*. That is the issue.
  • Options
    I’m not even sure. I was sitting there pumping ISO in to level him up afterwards and noticed that the max level was wrong.