**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Hulk

I'm looking to finalise my roster before taking on the Collector. I've read that a duped Hulk is good against him but is an unduped version of any good?

Others I'm thinking to bring are Magik, Starlord, Dormammu and Drax/Hyperion.

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Hulk is great. Obviously a duped hulk will do more damage but I used my r3 5 star hulk in my collector fight and he held it down.

Also, DO NOT bring dorm, his power control sounds good on paper but he hits like a wet noodle. Definitely bring your heaviest of heavy hitters to that fight.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Did u constantly get the "Hulk Smash" fury with that 20% revive?

There is a video on YouTube where this guy almost soloed Collector with his 5* Dormammu. @Feeney234
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    edited January 2018

There is a video on YouTube where this guy almost soloed Collector with his 5* Dormammu. @Feeney234

Yes, it always proced for me when he hit that certain point in health. Use 40% revives.

And trust me, I know how good Dorm can be but I just can't stand looking at the damage he does. Fights are SO MUCH longer. I'm not a YouTube ninja god so I prefer to hit hard and end the fight quicker rather than drag it out and create more room for error.
  • Options
    Feeney234 wrote: »

Yes, it always proced for me when he hit that certain point in health. Use 40% revives.

And trust me, I know how good Dorm can be but I just can't stand looking at the damage he does. Fights are SO MUCH longer. I'm not a YouTube ninja god so I prefer to hit hard and end the fight quicker rather than drag it out and create more room for error.

Thanks for the info! Won't get that Hulk Smash with 20% revives. Will be there soon. Stashing up to be ready for it. @Feeney234
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    Hulk is great. Obviously a duped hulk will do more damage but I used my r3 5 star hulk in my collector fight and he held it down.

Also, DO NOT bring dorm, his power control sounds good on paper but he hits like a wet noodle. Definitely bring your heaviest of heavy hitters to that fight.

Need to Buff Dormammu
  • Options
    U're right about Hulk. Even unduped he got the work done. @Feeney234