**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Starkey Owners! Hear my plea!

2»

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    xxyanarxx wrote: »
    Amonthir wrote: »
    xxyanarxx wrote: »
    I already have him at 4 star 99 level signature and also have 5 star but i will go 7m+ for shards not for him. You better prepare yourself for 6.5m cutoff reality.

Gonna push that far past the usual 1.6ish for the 11-25% just to get another 100 5* shards? Dedication. A Basic dupe will not give the Max Sig crystal.

Who said that it gives max sig crystal? We all know game rules very well.

If you know the rules, it is a little odd to push so far when you already have him awakened and max sig. You're going to get 300 5* shards if you reach 10%, but you will get 500 4* shards and 200 5* shards if you miss on the low side. You get 275 5* shards when you dup a 4* champion, so 500 4* shards is, in the long run, worth about 69 5* shards (one quarter of a 4* dup). So you're pushing all those points to go from about 269 shards to 300 shards, and that's assuming the 4* shards don't contribute to a 4* that is max sig.

When you factor in the value of adding sig levels to a 4* champ to push them towards max sig, the actual value of the 11% reward is almost identical to the 10% reward for someone that owns the basic already at max sig. It might even be worth slightly more. Hypothetically speaking for someone with all 4* champions (in the normal 4* crystal) max sig, the actual value of the 11% reward is essentially about 337 5* shards, plus or minus (4* max sig crystals don't always convert to shards). So depending on the size and depth of roster, the true value of the 11% reward is some number in between 269 5* shards and 337 5* shards. The shards you get for 10% is smack dab in the middle.

I am not impressed with your elemantary school maths. And what does your maths say about the battle chips and the units that you earn for grinding? If you dont want dont grind and do whatever you want. No one put a gun on your head.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Have him as a 5* but I'm already in the pool, good luck everyone