Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Arena Bug - Help Issue

I have noticed this multiple times today. I fight a round then move to the next. I press for help from my alliance and then fight the next round. When that round is finished and I go to the next, the champs from the previous round or two are back at the top of my list with the help button re-enabled. I click it again and move on.

This may have started yesterday. There was no update to the client that I saw. If something was updated on the server, I didn’t see a notification about it. If there are stealth changes going on, that’s a problem. My gameplay improves for a while, and then I start seeing problems all of the sudden. It is having a massive impact on my progression through the game.

Comments

• In have the same problems. I fight in arena with the 5 stars. When i use a 5 star, after i request help. Then i fight in other arena and after the fight ii come back and i have to ask again for help for the same 5 star champs.??

Ipad air 2
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 61
    happen for 1 week...not a lost for them so, patiently wait for months please