**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry push away your champion from opponent in AQ

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    If it is a part of the mechanics of the size of the opponent, fair enough. I just noticed it lately because it seems to be a significant distance. More than was noticable before. Halfway across the screen, actually.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    @CoatHang3r , I know some people can't see this as a problem but , when some people use GR and try to trigger his regen, the parry is the best way to do it, but this push back is really a problem for them to rush back to use block breaker. I have see it this is not a normal reflection that we can see when we hit or get hit, it's something different.
    I use many champions that rely on heavies and some that may miss due to knock/push back like AA. I don't see a problem.

Like I said medium into a heavy after parry. If that is not an option heavy after a dash back from their heavy or answer thier special with a heavy. Changing the physics of the game opens up for more issues especially when you can change your play style instead.

So , you too have seen some push back on parry, I think it's not that we need to change anything, to me it's more like a bug that needs to be fixed, it's not consistent, with some champs u parry, you will not move a inch but with some you will be pushed to far. Fixing this would not change anything. I assume that if you parry you should not be pushed back irrespective of your champ or opponent.

Anyone who blocks/parrys or attacked a blocking character has seen it, parry is simply a block with benefits. No way is push/knock back a bug. Have you ever evaded out of an enemy combo while blocking? It's possibly the push/knock back allowing you that window to do so. Should really rethink what you are lobbying for.

Push/knock back depends on the type of attack parried, light/medium and possibly some other game physics like the mass/inertia of the opponent.

Honestly , what you are saying is the reflex that happened when u hit or get hit which is understandable and acceptable. Parry on the other hand , while you are blocking and timed it right opponent get stun , now if you have stay on the ground mastery,even if you block heavy hit, you don't move much, that means game provide you the feature that you can stay and fight without getting any reflex, I have seen that in most instances opponent first hit wasn't a heavy or medium hit ,and the chances of parry your opponent are at max at the starting of the fight. My point is when u parry your opponent, he is not using any heavy or medium hit, even if you uses that you have certain mastery to mitigate that.
    The bug I am talking is about inconsistency of the push back, try parry Drax , u won't get any push back, same thing if you do with symbiotic in AQ , you will be pushed back with an significant amount of gap. It should be the same with every champ. Either we get push back or not while parry. Also the distance should not be more than a dash back.
    Hi guys, I was playing arena , I parry she hulk with vision, and I got more than a dash back of push back, but when I got parried (Dr. strange vs storm ) storm didn't moved a inch. Why only we get the push back not the opponent.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Yes it happened with me and it's a issue
    Usually happens against Venom ( and others like it), Beast and carnage.
    Yup look at poll guys , I am not making this up, people are seeing this is happening, just monitor and you will feel that the punch back is inconsistent and this is a problem. Thanks guys for the vote, I am sure this will help us , keep voting guys !!
    While parry the opponent,your champ get pushed away far from the opponent, you have to run back before the parry time runs out.

@Kabam Miike - Hi mike,can you take a look , to us it seams like a problem but still, need your inputs.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    As a player who relies heavily on Parry, I have experienced the push back quite a bit. Two things will do it: size of the opponent and distance they attack from (type of attack).

If you get a big attacker like Venom or Hulk dash across the screen (medium attack), you'll get pushed back quite a bit (further if they dash from further away). If you Parry them from up close (light attack), you won't get pushed at all. If you parry a heavy, you'll get pushed back too.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    While parry the opponent,your champ get pushed away far from the opponent, you have to run back before the parry time runs out.

This has always been a thing while fighting select champs. Get stupefy mastery maxed and forget about it
    Can anyone know how we can get attention from an administrator, if we wanted to share our views on the issue with parry.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Not just AQ, like everywhere
    Guys help me to get this pushed, I hate fighting with champs when they pushed my champ too far, it should be opposite, if I parry they should have been pushed why me. Also let me know how we can get the attention from an administrator on this . Thanks
    Hi guys , need more votes, if u see this is happening please vote , thanks
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Every time I fight against groot I get this bad. Super annoying. Or dormammu.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    No it didn't happened, I didn't even noticed
    Cant say I noticed it, but if I did/do I'd just play around it and get used to it.
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Cant say I noticed it, but if I did/do I'd just play around it and get used to it.

Thanks for the suggestion but everyone is doing the same playing around, but i am trying to get opinions so that we all know the way I feel it should be fixed and considerable push back is acceptable but the way I have seen it's inconsistent and some times u get pushed away to far from opponent almost double dash distance, that is the problem.