**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Which symbioid do you hate fighting the most in AQ?

NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Personally, I hate the tech one with all my life. I find it difficult to bait his specials, has an annoying heal block, and his SP2 does so much damage if you block it. Share your thoughts.

Which symbioid do you hate fighting the most in AQ? 43 votes

Tech Symbioid
58%
KickenChickenA_Noob_Is1Spity68vg2782Bosko888670SeKoNomarigerolDizastarMasterTroller42NeowantsyouG-Hun-GearCoderKnight69CodornasSgtAnime1Zappire9792111058getterWorldWarWilliamCupidissamaf80Mmx1991 25 votes
Science Symbioid
2%
BHain333 1 vote
Skill Symbioid
13%
SuperChronaAmonthirweavileDeadpool_42422112OnmixKbdancer 6 votes
Cosmic Symbioid
4%
Golden_GuardianTellthemIAM 2 votes
Mystic Symbioid
20%
BadrosemmmbanyasKarinshihydrogohardRedRoosterSvainGeneralDCAKTEKBoboman 9 votes

Comments

• SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Mystic Symbioid
    They have the most unpredictable AI, drives me bonkers.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    EVERY FREAKING ONE BECAUSE OF THEIR PASSIVE AI.

though, if i have to chose one, i'll say the Mystic one with power gain, because sometimes my champ don't evade when i try against his SP1 and i just stand blocking it. also i can't attack him after he uses his SP2.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    None I love fighting them don't have to worry about sp3
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Skill Symbioid
    All have the same weird AI sometimes, but I fight more skill ones, so there =P Also, have had them bust out a special on me when I was in the middle of a combo on them, so a big middle finger to that.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Tech Symbioid
    No mutant symbioid in the poll ?
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Skill Symbioid
    more because of the immunity node, tech is hard too since I use a hyper regen team to clear long lane and miniboss
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It's a double-edged sword.

I love being able to just bash away without worrying about an SP3, but I just hate how passive they are. Really hard to get into a rhythm fighting them.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,534 ★★★★★
    This is a cool topic. Have to keep in mind that different maps have different syms with different moves.

For instance
    Map5 has no mutant sym.
    Map5 has 2 different mystic syms: one with vision L1 and Cap marvel L2 and another with mystic specials (strange L1 & SWitch L2).

I can take really say I hate any 1 more than another. Tech syms can be annoying with heal block. Cosmic and skill syms hit pretty damn hard. Depends on the node