**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards For 5.2

2»

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No sir rewards are ultra low

Then just don't do it instead of constantly **** about it if it's too hard for you or you think the rewards suck, it's not that complicated.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    It is not too hard for me, the rewards dont reflect the act difficulty,
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    That's the fundamental problem. There are expectations on what the Rewards were supposed to be. However, they do not fit the usual increase. If you examine all Acts, there is only a subtle increase in Rewards between Chapters 1 and 2 for all of them. Yes, the difficulty is greater. However, it is Chapter 2 of presumably 4. It would not be the most likely place to introduce T5's, and when they do, the entire game will shift. It is also not in tune with the current design to say that 5*'s are phasing out 4*'s. Not soon, anyway. What we have is a case of disproportionate expectations, most likely because false Rewards were leaked. At least in part. That was not my comment regardless. People keep saying they're worse. They are not in fact worse than 5.1.

It's got nothing to do with leaked rewards an everything thing to do on hard the contents is, it's easy for people to talk about it an have opinions on it but unless you've you played it how can you state weather the rewards are equal to difficulty

Do you speak for what I've played and have not? No. For that matter, that whole argument is getting really old. This is a discussion. This whole dance of questioning what I've played is getting tired. Stick to the topic because that's actually against the rules.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    That's the fundamental problem. There are expectations on what the Rewards were supposed to be. However, they do not fit the usual increase. If you examine all Acts, there is only a subtle increase in Rewards between Chapters 1 and 2 for all of them. Yes, the difficulty is greater. However, it is Chapter 2 of presumably 4. It would not be the most likely place to introduce T5's, and when they do, the entire game will shift. It is also not in tune with the current design to say that 5*'s are phasing out 4*'s. Not soon, anyway. What we have is a case of disproportionate expectations, most likely because false Rewards were leaked. At least in part. That was not my comment regardless. People keep saying they're worse. They are not in fact worse than 5.1.

It's got nothing to do with leaked rewards an everything thing to do on hard the contents is, it's easy for people to talk about it an have opinions on it but unless you've you played it how can you state weather the rewards are equal to difficulty

Do you speak for what I've played and have not? No. For that matter, that whole argument is getting really old. This is a discussion. This whole dance of questioning what I've played is getting tired. Stick to the topic because that's actually against the rules.

I am sticking to the matter at hand an telling you the leaked rewards were not the issue, cost of exploration to the rewards gained for it is
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    People that talk nonsense saying the rewards are fine for the difficulty havent even 100 percent. This is what pisses me off. Every single gamer i know have said or stated the rewards should have been a little better!
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    People that talk nonsense saying the rewards are fine for the difficulty havent even 100 percent. This is what pisses me off. Every single gamer i know have said or stated the rewards should have been a little better!

Look, your right, the rewards were not great and could have easily been better, I wouldn't say worth a t5 catalyst though.

I have 100% it, it wasn't too difficult, I struggled a little on caltrops paths just purely because I only took Ultron in and didn't realise how long it went on for.

Collector was kind of a joke, but not too hard, you could easily do a lot of damage before a KO too.

But the new crystal is ongoing... forever, that is tons of shards for doing that act, at the time they said that the grandmasters favour WAS a reward too, so it isn't a case of it's a last minute thing to make up for them.

Other things will follow too, we don't know what, but it's definitely worth doing 5.2 even if the completion rewards are not great.

If they put tons of stuff in for the rewards, it would only make it harder for them to beat those in 5.3 and 5.4.