**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are the chances?

If you're Uncollected, have you rolled a 5* from GMC before? What are the odds of getting one? Basically feels like 200 units for a 3*?

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I bought 20 void crystals and got 3 5*. Sentry, ultron and NC. (Second NC dupe since awakening him with a gem). In the past I’ve opened 50 and got 2 5* so not sure what the drop rate is. All about good RNG
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I am not sure the exact number of crystals I have opened, but I have gotten a few 5* champs from these. Maybe 4 or 5. Anecdotally I think it's a better drop rate than a 4* from a PHC.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    I haven't pulled enough of them to have a good feel for odds. I've never pulled 5* from the actual GMC, but I've only opened maybe a dozen or so of those. I have pulled 5* from the featured version. Out of about I think a little more than twenty shots over time I've pulled one 5* champion: I awakened my Elektra.
  • Options
    Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I've opened somewhere in the neighborhood of 50. Got a 5* Cyclops and.... that's it. Needless to say I quit buying those. Maybe you'd have better luck though.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    i've opened around 120 probably, gotten 5* morningstar, cap america, and recently starky