**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who takes the cake?

I’m a mid tier player still looking to clear 5.1 onwards and full clear master difficulty event quests. Which 5* (all unduped) would be best suited for content clearing? Rulk, nebula, and King Groot. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    None of these will help you in act5, you will be better off ranking some god tier option 4stars instead. Keep in mind that rank3 5star is only 10% stronger stat-wise than rank5 4star
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Nebula isn't bad, she's double immune with some regen. King groot is unusable unawakened, rulk might be ok with the update
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    I’m a mid tier player still looking to clear 5.1 onwards and full clear master difficulty event quests. Which 5* (all unduped) would be best suited for content clearing? Rulk, nebula, and King Groot. Thanks for the help.

If you have Red Hullk, I would recommend holding off for a bit on Act 5. Red Hulk is currently in closed beta test and while I should not discuss any of the changes I've heard were made (I'm not in the beta) and I don't know if they increase the viability of Rhulk in 5.1, I can say I've heard they are significant. You might want to test them when the changes are pushed live (I don't know when that will be, but I imagine if they are testing them now it won't be that long) before plowing into 5.1.

Also, don't assume your 5* champions are undoubtedly better than your 4* champions in all cases as @DiablosUltimate notes. For example, my MVP in the maps with Flare was my 5/50 Rogue, who ripped through those maps like the Tasmanian Devil on crack.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Hold off for now...They all suck, sorry to say. When beta changes are implemented, Rulk will become more viable...
  • Options
    Fat kids generally take the cake
  • Options
    Hahah yeah I had a feeling i haven’t been too lucky with my 5 pulls, I’m happy with my 4* roster though. Thanks for the confirmation to keep those guys on the bench