**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade nerf

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
Why should he not be nerfed? EVERY Time a champ is “good or god” they nerf them. Why should blade NOT be the same? Fine. Don’t.l nerf blade. But bring back DS, BW and Thor.

Why should blade be the exception to the rule? This is why you NEVER nerf. Nerfing is NEVER the answer. Just buff other champs and make content harder. This is basic game design 101, it’s sad you don’t know that

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    -.-
  • Options
    Blade is twice the champ that DS, BW and Thor were in their prime. So what exactly is the logic now in nerfing them and making them unavailable in 5 and 6* crystals?

Kabam, you look ..... less than smart lol.
  • Options
    Look at the leaderboard. It’s all blades lol. So much for diversity
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Blade is nothing like the old God Tier. No Champs are. He has his weaknesses and limits, and those Champs were a whole other level of OP. There are a number of reasons he's popular, but the largest one is the Mystic Barrier.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hmmm. I want to write a post on the forum. Let's see. What hasn't been discussed yet. I know! How about a Blade nerf post! How about if I start it off with a lot of nonsense like "EVERY Time a champ is “good or god” they nerf them. Why should blade NOT be the same?" That's so obviously false it's absurd but it seems like a good way to spark conversation since no one is discussing Blade nerfs...
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Old ds was now where near as powerful as blade yet he got hit so hard with the nerf stick
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    FML another one of these NERF BLADE posts. Aren't there enough of them up already? WTF is wrong wt some of you. At this point all these posts are just SPAM.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    9 hits against Winter Soldier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWO3VpEbVJU
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Old ds was now where near as powerful as blade yet he got hit so hard with the nerf stick

This person never used old DS
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Wow. 9 hits lol.
    Puts things in perspective I guess, and the Blade nerf posts can get the hell outta here
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    DL864 wrote: »
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    Blade is twice the champ that DS, BW and Thor were in their prime. So what exactly is the logic now in nerfing them and making them unavailable in 5 and 6* crystals?

Blade now where near Thor pre 12.0 I don’t see blade taking out rol ws in 20 hits.

Less than 10 hits.
  • Options
    Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    They needa need she hulk before they touch blade
  • Options
    Why should he not be nerfed? EVERY Time a champ is “good or god” they nerf them. Why should blade NOT be the same? Fine. Don’t.l nerf blade. But bring back DS, BW and Thor.

Why should blade be the exception to the rule? This is why you NEVER nerf. Nerfing is NEVER the answer. Just buff other champs and make content harder. This is basic game design 101, it’s sad you don’t know that

I think you people are becoming a bit paranoid with this story. There's a post about someone being nerfed every day.
  • Options
    WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    You just don't have him so you think that no one should have him. Pathetic.
  • Options
    Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Wildpants wrote: »
    You just don't have him so you think that no one should have him. Pathetic.

Indeed. One day when this guy gets Blade, he would later post not to nerf blade or bring back his potential after he got nerfed hahahhaha.
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    9 hits against Winter Soldier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWO3VpEbVJU

10 hits, 2 minutes. Pretty pointless
  • Options
    Why would anyone talk about nerfing champs on here at all???? Just stop. Kabam is already known to do that. Don’t give them any ideas.

Everyone just stop posting about nerfing champs. It’s just mean to the rest of player base who actually enjoy playing with these champs.

Nerfing is never the answer. And don’t even bring it up.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    another blade post? there are 4 o 5 each day lol
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    edited January 2018

Are you serious? Max sig SW on a crit team would solo Anything, even as a 3*!

Thor had UNLIMITED armor breaks on ANYONE who could be stun.

Just say what you really want to say: you're upset that you don't have blade and you're upset that your mystic aw defense is not all powerful now.

And I'm not hating because I have blade, because I don't and I have both an r4 5* mephisto and majik. The majik is at sig 139 and mephisto is at sig lvl 15.

Enough with the whining..you cry babies make the forums so toxic.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Stop it with the nerf threads.

Yes he will be nerfed "adjusted" come Match time, as soon as everyone has blown their shards and spent tons on GMC for him.

And then the champs being tested in the Betas will go live, would expect more nerfs too.

Then a year of more OP champs to replace them and the same thing happen next year.

Keeps people playing.
  • Options
    As we've already said numerous other times, we don't have any plans to make changes to Blade. Since this question has already been answered, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.