**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thor with stun synergy

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
I just used Thor with BW and Hulk and found out his L2 doesn't always stun even though his L2 has an 85% chance to stun and with BW and Hulk he has an extra 25% which should mean he should stun 100% of the time on L2.
I wonder because Hulk also has 85% chance and he DOES stun 100% of the time with BW.
I even had Quake to increase ability accuracy by 15% and still Thor didn't stun 100%.

Am I missing something here?

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    These are 2 separate rolls - on first roll you have 85% chance to stun enemy, and if that misses, then 2nd roll from synergy takes place, from which you have 25% chance to stun enemy.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It doesn't increase the chance to stun. It gives you a chance to stun. So they are 2x different stun abilities.
    And I don't think that Quake synergy is working properly
  • Options
    These are 2 separate rolls - on first roll you have 85% chance to stun enemy, and if that misses, then 2nd roll from synergy takes place, from which you have 25% chance to stun enemy.

Then how come I'm able to chain stun with Hulk's L1 and have 100% success every single time?
    That's how I did the power reserve path in 535.
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    edited January 2018
    That synergy doesn't work that way. If both Thor's and the synergys stun proc on a special, then you'll see a couple of stacks of stun. Also, the percentage with quake synergy adds up to 15% ability accuracy from the existing ability accuracy, which means 15% of 85% is added and not a flat 15%.
    As per hulk, you've been lucky with the RNG.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    @Strategic I seen hulk miss stun with that synergy
  • Options
    IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Quake and bw synergy only affects the 2 of them, u need hawkeye.
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Cause youre one
    Strategic wrote: »

Then how come I'm able to chain stun with Hulk's L1 and have 100% success every single time?

Cause youre one lucky person!!!
    Hulk doenst have %100 stun!!!
  • Options
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Cause youre one

After I read about people saying I was just lucky my Hulk missed a stun lol XD
    Guess kabam wanted to prove me wrong :)
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Cause youre one

After I read about people saying I was just lucky my Hulk missed a stun lol XD
    Guess kabam wanted to prove me wrong :)

LOL, no way!!!!!
    I feel like I just jinxed you, sorry buddy!!! :)
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    She-Hulk/DD synergy adds to existing stun chances