Options

Thor with stun synergy

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
I just used Thor with BW and Hulk and found out his L2 doesn't always stun even though his L2 has an 85% chance to stun and with BW and Hulk he has an extra 25% which should mean he should stun 100% of the time on L2.
I wonder because Hulk also has 85% chance and he DOES stun 100% of the time with BW.
I even had Quake to increase ability accuracy by 15% and still Thor didn't stun 100%.

Am I missing something here?

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    These are 2 separate rolls - on first roll you have 85% chance to stun enemy, and if that misses, then 2nd roll from synergy takes place, from which you have 25% chance to stun enemy.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    It doesn't increase the chance to stun. It gives you a chance to stun. So they are 2x different stun abilities.
    And I don't think that Quake synergy is working properly
  • Options
    These are 2 separate rolls - on first roll you have 85% chance to stun enemy, and if that misses, then 2nd roll from synergy takes place, from which you have 25% chance to stun enemy.

Then how come I'm able to chain stun with Hulk's L1 and have 100% success every single time?
    That's how I did the power reserve path in 535.
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    edited January 2018
    That synergy doesn't work that way. If both Thor's and the synergys stun proc on a special, then you'll see a couple of stacks of stun. Also, the percentage with quake synergy adds up to 15% ability accuracy from the existing ability accuracy, which means 15% of 85% is added and not a flat 15%.
    As per hulk, you've been lucky with the RNG.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    @Strategic I seen hulk miss stun with that synergy
  • Options
    IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Quake and bw synergy only affects the 2 of them, u need hawkeye.
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Cause youre one
    Strategic wrote: »

Then how come I'm able to chain stun with Hulk's L1 and have 100% success every single time?

Cause youre one lucky person!!!
    Hulk doenst have %100 stun!!!
  • Options
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Cause youre one

After I read about people saying I was just lucky my Hulk missed a stun lol XD
    Guess kabam wanted to prove me wrong :)
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Cause youre one

After I read about people saying I was just lucky my Hulk missed a stun lol XD
    Guess kabam wanted to prove me wrong :)

LOL, no way!!!!!
    I feel like I just jinxed you, sorry buddy!!! :)
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    She-Hulk/DD synergy adds to existing stun chances