**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much would you pay for the 4 star hero of your choice?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
Im just curious on this. I personally am still looking for a 4 star hyperion, stark spiderman, gwenpool and a few other god tier champs. I personally would not pay more than 15 bucks to get one though. What is everyone elses limit? I would probably pay more if I didnt already have a decent roster.

Comments

• Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    No more than 30
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    2 dollars or 1 dollar. No need to go higher at all.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I dunno, 5 bucks?
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    4* are worthless so about 0$
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    At the most, $5.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Yep £5 if that, 4*s are quickly becoming irrelevant, whether Kabam want to accept it or not.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    For a 4* version of a champ I wouldn't pay that much. Last year they had an offer for $30 and I bit on that regrettably. Bit on the $1 offer in December too. If it was a 5* though...
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    30p?
  • Options
    Lex_Luger21Lex_Luger21 Posts: 69
    $1 because now that six stars are coming, four stars will be more like three stars
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    i'll pay no more than a penny.($0.01)
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    $1 just to have another 4*. I don’t rank 4* past rank 2 since it uses a t1a to make them rank 3. All resources are just for 5*. They are close to being irrelevant. Their only use is AQ really. They take to much block dmg in act 5
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    $5, maybe $10 tops. But my 4 star roster is already solid. I'm only missing like 1 or 2 more champs that I want.
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    $1 There are only a few champs that I still want as 4*
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    $0...well, maybe $1. I am CHEAP! Even though my pulls are sometimes ****...I will wait and be patient.
  • Options
    Lex_Luger21Lex_Luger21 Posts: 69
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    $1 because now that six stars are coming, four stars will be more like three stars

I can do uncollected difficulty with four stars. When six star champions come out, I don't think a lot of people will be doing uncollected difficulty with three star champions.

Six star champions will change the pursuit goals of the game, the top tier champions people will chase with their maximum effort, which diverts effort from chasing anything else. But four star champions aren't going be "like" three star champions in terms of gameplay, because on the day six star champions come out all the content won't suddenly jump upward by one rank.

Also, only the very highest tier players are going to be able to fill their teams with 6* and 5* champions without any 4* champions. Going after and ranking up the best 4* champions is still going to be important for nearly all players, and 4* champions will still dominate rosters for the vast majority of players.

I meant that to some people who are uncollected, and have over ten 5 stars and close to a six star, getting a four star champion won't feel that good anymore. It's just my opinion
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    $1
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    $2.99
  • Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Even if it was stark spidey or blade, no more than $20
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    4*s SUCK!!!!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

I can do uncollected difficulty with four stars. When six star champions come out, I don't think a lot of people will be doing uncollected difficulty with three star champions.

Six star champions will change the pursuit goals of the game, the top tier champions people will chase with their maximum effort, which diverts effort from chasing anything else. But four star champions aren't going be "like" three star champions in terms of gameplay, because on the day six star champions come out all the content won't suddenly jump upward by one rank.

Also, only the very highest tier players are going to be able to fill their teams with 6* and 5* champions without any 4* champions. Going after and ranking up the best 4* champions is still going to be important for nearly all players, and 4* champions will still dominate rosters for the vast majority of players.

I meant that to some people who are uncollected, and have over ten 5 stars and close to a six star, getting a four star champion won't feel that good anymore. It's just my opinion

It is not as exciting to pull a 4* as it was before I had any 5* champions, I will give you that. It is still fun to pull something new I don't have: I recently pulled Mephisto. But sure, 5* openings are more fun than 4* openings. I still spin my 4* crystals, though, something I don't do with 3* crystals or these days even PHCs. In that sense, even though the 4* champions are not as exciting, for me they still haven't dropped to the level of 3* champions, where I just pop everything at once. I don't think the introduction of 6* crystals will cause me to just start opening 4* crystals en masse, at least for a while. So not as exciting, but not as boring as 3* crystals yet either.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    $2.50 for a 4*
    $5 for a 5*
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    None, I'm Free to Play!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If it was my choice guaranteed, I would maybe pay $10? If it included a rankup package, $20-$30
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

I can do master with 3*s. Do I choose to use them? Nope. So why would anyone with a decent 5* roster use their 4*s? Even at equivalent rank, a 5* is better than a 4*
  • Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    I think $30-$50 is a realistic number to get the 4 star champ of your choice (blade, medusa, etc.) since that's what the general awakening gems often cost in deals.

In reality - most players will never be able to take a five star champ to 4/5 rank, let alone maxed out all the way. Moreover, four star awakening gems are much more common. So don't call four star champs "garbage" or "outdated" just yet - especially if it's blade or someone of that ilk...

But I think six months form now a fair price would be $10 - that's how the market will change once five stars are more common and six stars are around