**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6-Star Release Discussion Thread

Comments

• @Kabam Miike can you clarify, is this bout uncollected already released or there is another content coming???

r4xf1yrthmgw.png

• JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Need 3 t5b but we have space for 2 @Kabam Miike
  • Everyone first 6* will be LC or RH which is good but then again i will feel bad for who will pull KK as their first lol
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Wow, not one ‘god tier’ champ. I’m a little disappointed tbh. Looks like we’re gonna need to get featured ones then..
  • I’m excited but the list of champs is very underwhelming. A lot of mediocre (at best) champs. Thanks for announcing this though! Any news on featured 6 star crystals and will they be like the new 5 star featured crystals?

No news on when that will be released just yet, but we'll let you know as we get closer to that release.
  • ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    Really disappointed with the pool. Adrenaline better be worth it for these meh champs
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    What are Solo Quests
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Hi kabam will the tier 5s be made a little easier to get sooner or later?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’m excited but the list of champs is very underwhelming. A lot of mediocre (at best) champs. Thanks for announcing this though! Any news on featured 6 star crystals and will they be like the new 5 star featured crystals?

No news on when that will be released just yet, but we'll let you know as we get closer to that release.

Closer to the release of 6* crystal (ie 31st jan) or closer to the release of 6* featured. Depending on what the 6* featured are like will massively affect my decision to go for a basic or featured.
  • DJJZ15 wrote: »
    Because of 6 star release will be seeing a max sig ability crystal for 5*s that offer IMM as a 6*, or 6* shards?

We are exploring this option right now, and will have more information on that soon.
  • Phil_WoPhil_Wo Posts: 21
    Will adrenaline be active on 6 star opponents?
    edited January 2018
    Oh well good news i guess
  • BronxHugethBronxHugeth Posts: 36
    @Kabam Miike will Luke or Red Hulk have the new buffs applied for this release? If so then they are not as mediocre as some may think.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Angela and WW2 are the ones I want the most out that of the list....

Hopefully this will spur reasonable 5* deals because sorry to say the current state of offers are pretty much only affordable to those of us with no impulse control....
  • Maybe you guys have mentioned it before but, do the 6* sig levels max out at 200 same as the 5*s?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    T5bc 3 needed but inventory can only hold 2?

Can we get an answer on this?!
  • Also, i saw the tier 5 basic catalysts limit will be increased. I’m excited about that! Does that mean the tier 2 alpha catalysts limit will also be increased?
    Guys if you are close to getting one of these no point in buying at all just save your shards for a while.
  • ck87_ck87_ Posts: 45
    very very bad roster :'(
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Considering 3 non-5* champions are in the starting 6* pool, will we be seeing them in the 5* pool as well, or are they going to have a gap, @Kabam Miike?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Any chance these champs will come with their signature ability active ? Some of them aren't worth it without their sig, while others don't need to be awakened to be effective