**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to Awaken? 4* Awakening Gem

FrattoniumFrattonium Posts: 44
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I bought the 4* awakening gem from yesterday's deal and now here comes the hard part. Who do I use it on?

Who to Awaken? 4* Awakening Gem 27 votes

Gwenpool
18%
UndeadProphetStark78AlfaSharkPowerr99Thecrusher_9756Jaydev217 5 votes
Archangel
44%
IronDevilMegaSkater67SakkbanJohnyzerogohard123vinniegainzAhitlawCrimsontide1616mvinceablle1BahamutAnimatronicstoDesanonimo 12 votes
Dormammu
0%
Doctor Voodoo
37%
BuckeyeKPThorGAM3RGUYAnurag1606nameplasGreenstrokeOhMYBATMANFishman13579DEADLYPANTSEspGabriel 10 votes
Save for someone else
0%

Comments

• ThorThor Posts: 14
    Doctor Voodoo
    I have all 3 of them (not dormammu) awakened on r5 - and the most important one for me is Voodoo, I do nearly everything with him, his power control, nullifying ability and power Regen makes him my mvp overall - all of which is not given when unawakened - plus sig1 is enough to make him from average to godlike (100 instead of 50% chance to do things) - archangel is my go to option for lots of content and he is awesome as long as the enemy has no immunities - voodoos power burn even works on shrug off champs like blade. Gwenpool is better awakened but not as much better as the other two.
    Seriously with Voodoo I can do an entire aw/aq, every miniboss - and still reach boss full hp
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Doctor Voodoo
    Voodoo, with AA second. He can just handle almost any fight or node buff. @Thor has is right above.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Archangel
    I'll be using mine on VooDoo. However, if the opponent is not immune to bleed and poison, then archangel does INSANE damage. Like crazy good damage. Awakening AA will provide ability accuracy reduction with nuerotoxins( 3 stacks ). AA still can do crazy damage unawakened

I think VooDoo benefits more from it. Good problem to have choosing between those two. Good luck my friend