**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

iPhone X or iPhone 8+

I am moving from android to iOS. I have heard of the issues with iPhone X and the game. Have those been resolved?

Should i choose iPhone 8+ or iPhone X?

Comments

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    i just bought iphone x, don’t see described issues at forum
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    IPhone8+, IPhone X is being discontinued. Something is wrong with that phone. Lmao
  • Iphone 8 has the same processor as the iphone X. The Iphone 8 actually runs faster than the X because it doesn't have the facial recognition. I have the iphone 8 and my wife has the iphone X. I think the X is "nicer" has a bigger screen and is pretty cool, but I love my 8 for gaming and daily usage. I would suggest, save your money and get the 8.
  • I love my iphone 8+!
  • The iPhone X is nice, but the lack of a bezel is what I feel is causing most of the issues mentioned in the forum. I have to really pay attention to how I'm holding the phone because if my fingers get anywhere near the edge of the display I experience the uncontrolled dashing and blocks that drop in the middle of combos.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    My 8+ runs great the x is better looking and I’m pretty sure it’s heavier I would choose the 8+
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Ultra_LD wrote: »
    The iPhone X is nice, but the lack of a bezel is what I feel is causing most of the issues mentioned in the forum. I have to really pay attention to how I'm holding the phone because if my fingers get anywhere near the edge of the display I experience the uncontrolled dashing and blocks that drop in the middle of combos.

I have noticed this as well. When the phone is down on a flat surface and my hands are over it, the game essentially never malfunctions. If I'm holding the phone in both hands I notice the game malfunctions at times when I suspect my hands have wrapped around and made contact with the screen. All phones with edge to edge screens will probably suffer this kind of issue.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus have such small screens for how big the devices are. With that being said, the iPhone X is just a smart marketing ploy on apples part to get consumers to overpay for a product that they should have been given with the IPhone 8 plus
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Kabam recommends the latest phone to use their game.