**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

FAR TOO HARD.....

Kabam, what is going on as you bring us these new exciting looking challenges, newest one being Boss Rush and the rewards look pretty decent but the event is way too difficult for me, being a mere mortal in the battle realm.
The event looks like it can only be completed by people with a really high and full roster, which for those people makes the rewards pretty pointless as they surely cannot want for another 4 🌟 crystal and so on.
I don't know why you can't make the events changeable dependant on rosters of people entering the event as to make it fair for all??

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Well he entered with some of worst champions in game for lols and still managed to do it almost without any resources so if that video shows anything then that it was not challenge at all
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Kabam, what is going on as you bring us these new exciting looking challenges, newest one being Boss Rush and the rewards look pretty decent but the event is way too difficult for me, being a mere mortal in the battle realm.
    The event looks like it can only be completed by people with a really high and full roster, which for those people makes the rewards pretty pointless as they surely cannot want for another 4 🌟 crystal and so on.
    I don't know why you can't make the events changeable dependant on rosters of people entering the event as to make it fair for all??

It takes a lot of skills, no need of top ranked champs!!!
    You can watch all sorts of videos on youtube and just practice!!
    Eventually you will be the one posting videos!!
    Cheers!!
  • Options
    Sampson54Sampson54 Posts: 2
    I agree that it should be challenging but not impossible for people who don’t want to spend money. I’ve spent a lot of money on this game and it’s still damn near impossible. I hate spending a large amount and still getting screwed over like with crystals, act 5, and the new killmonger quest. I’ve got great champs but i still get absolutely destroyed and have to use several revives and potions. I believe some balance is in order for people who are tired of being screwed because they don’t spend enough money
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    There are various options for this challenge, all of which don't require many/any resources, most content can be completed using things you may not have thought about. I would suggest spending the same energy you are spending on criticizing the content to figuring out if you have a puzzle piece in your roster that may help with this, some suggestions are quake, hype, archangel, blade, Elektra, x23/wolvie, crossbones, black widow. Hope that helps
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Sampson54 wrote: »
    I agree that it should be challenging but not impossible for people who don’t want to spend money. I’ve spent a lot of money on this game and it’s still damn near impossible. I hate spending a large amount and still getting screwed over like with crystals, act 5, and the new killmonger quest. I’ve got great champs but i still get absolutely destroyed and have to use several revives and potions. I believe some balance is in order for people who are tired of being screwed because they don’t spend enough money

Hate to say it but if you have a good roster and are still needing to spend alot maybe you just need practice and get better. Yea magneto was difficult cost me a single team revive and single revive to finish the quest but I had that saved up from guys repaying me gifting them. But still 140 units = barely any arena grinding to accumulate.
  • Options
    I gave the new challenge a try its not so hard85eu2sqamvo7.png

Why didn't you go for %100 on the first attempt?
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 219 ★★
    ima go back and 100% it after work
  • Options
    ima go back and 100% it after work

oohh youre at work, makes sense!!!
    Good luck my friend!!!
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    a
  • Options
    Xten808Xten808 Posts: 4
    I was excited about boss rush but then I discovered that it was meant only for the people with really strong champs and not toddlers. You should have made it in stages so others can play and get some rewards to make their champs stronger.
    At the moment..i feel like I am being tricked to spending money. I would always buy units to try for 4* champs and would get 2*s. It's annoying.
  • Options
    Well they don’t call it Michael b Jordan CHALLENGE but I do think they should at least have a medium mode and a hard mode
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    I gave the new challenge a try its not so hard85eu2sqamvo7.png

I only do one run each chapter and you usually still get decent rewards..I got a 4* crystal from the shards and duped my Archangel from it
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    I think the Boss Rush trolled everyone, including the best players, with that Thorns, Bane, Stun Immune Magneto...

Skip 17 mins into this video, and you'll see what I mean...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56okUpg2cVw

I finished the whole thing in 12 minutes.

We are all very proud of you. Thanks for sharing.

How about you quote the rest of the post? I was trying to say that just because it's too hard for OP doesn't make it too hard for everyone. All content cannot be scaled to the exact same difficulty or they wouldn't have any sort of player base.

D-nozzle.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I think the Boss Rush trolled everyone, including the best players, with that Thorns, Bane, Stun Immune Magneto...

Skip 17 mins into this video, and you'll see what I mean...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56okUpg2cVw

I finished the whole thing in 12 minutes.

We are all very proud of you. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for commenting... His comment was far more relevant than yours. The post was about whether this was too difficult.
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Boss Rush was way too easy for most players
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I one-shot mags and finished the whole thing in less than 15 minutes. Didn't record a video. If you want I can make one for you. Mags was the only sort of hard fight in the whole thing.
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Well he entered with some of worst champions in game for lols and still managed to do it almost without any resources so if that video shows anything then it that it was not challenge at all

It's Thorns, okay.
    It's Bane, okay.
    It's Stun immunity, alright.

Not that bad, right? Now put them together...

I'm pretty sure you can't "Blade" or "Sparky" your way through this thing.

I soloed the Magneto with blade.
  • Options
    ZappZapp Posts: 69
    Yes it is hard, but oh now way too hard. I had to grow into those challenges, too. Give it some time, you will manage it.

Lots of people with strong rosters still breeze through those challenges, so you have to find some middle ground.
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    First I must say I am a lousy player: I mistime blocks, fail to bait specials, sometimes too slow at avoiding heavies (although I think my S3 Samsung has some share of guilt on this), etc.

My roaster is 4* R5 duped Gwen, Wolverine and Voodoo, 4* 5R unduped Hype and 5* R3 Hawkeye. Even with this guys I can't «breeze» through hard content, one shot Collector or finish a 6* 120k HP in 30 seconds, like some players.

So, I dragged myself through Boss Rush: I lost once against Falcon, once against the next one (can't remember who it was), tcountless times against Magneto and twice against boss. Overall I used 4 team revives (most on Magneto).

As for Seatin, I wish I was as unskilled as he is.
  • Options
    Buster wrote: »
    I don't believe any one, that says they one shot mags, or finished the whole thing in less then 15 minutes, unless they have a video to prove it. Most of these post are the same, people saying it was easy, saying others don't have skills, saying they one shot mags, instead of saying why not post a video to prove it.

I finished all the challange in 11 minutes and used 0 potions and 1 shot magneto with star lord. Believe it or not many people managed to do like this.
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    xxyanarxx wrote: »
    Buster wrote: »
    I don't believe any one, that says they one shot mags, or finished the whole thing in less then 15 minutes, unless they have a video to prove it. Most of these post are the same, people saying it was easy, saying others don't have skills, saying they one shot mags, instead of saying why not post a video to prove it.

I finished all the challange in 11 minutes and used 0 potions and 1 shot magneto with star lord. Believe it or not many people managed to do like this.

wow, you are challenging logic i guess.
    considering there are at least 50 champs you have to fight and 4 chapter, assuming every champ you beat taking 10 seconds including loading times etc, it takes 2000 seconds which is more than half hour. i dont even mentione part 4's minimum 10k PI champs at all.

I think you are confusing quests. Aren't we talking about 6 star Boss Rush, that has only 6 opponents?
This discussion has been closed.