Michael Jordan legend title

Comments

• L1ARL1AR Member Posts: 51
    Nice
  • Vegeta9001_Vegeta9001_ Member Posts: 38
    I half assed it in 70 mins. Under an hour will be the cutoff for sure. Probably sub 55 minutes.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Why would you do it in 70 minutes if you are half-assing it?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I doubt many people get below 60
  • BK_1BK_1 Member Posts: 145
    It might be possible. Like I said I had finished the first three maps in about 33 minutes and if I didn’t mess up in a few fights and had to heal up in map 4 I might have been able to get my time under 60 min. However, I’m skeptical about finishing it under 50 min though. If you looked at the video by Rice cooker it is at least indicative that even if you go as fast as possible it still takes at least 30-35 minutes to just finished the first three maps (again I did it in about 33 min), that leaves you with the same amount of time you’d needed to do map 1-3 (10-12min on average) to do map 4 if you are shooting to finish in about 50 min. But keep in mind that the fights were definitely harder and longer in map 4, so I just don’t see how people can finishe map 4 in that short duration. It’s not about skills, it just takes time to finish the fights. And I had maxed spidey on 30% all around boost and 20% attack boost with blade and a mutant crit team that increased my crit rating by 155x3=465. Below is my team without the boost.
    olhv3u19ztlk.png
  • CroflCrofl Member Posts: 15
    Thx guys
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Did rice take down the video? :(
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    So did my run now... 5/65 Star Lord, suicides, full Boosts... 69:30... :neutral:

Same as Rice, but I am a bit worried now and have to wait 3 weeks for results... fml
  • ShakyzShakyz Member Posts: 7
    Which team should we use to get lower time ?? Can some one tell me a good team
    @Shakyz it depends on who you have. Usually you’ll need one main attacker with high attack/utility and four supports with crit rating/damage synergy.
  • ApacheApache Member Posts: 558 ★★
    I did it in 1:30-40. Defiantly ain’t getting it
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    I did it while half watching tv, ended up on 2 hours :#
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    Checking in at 1:00:33. Could’ve gone sub 1 hr if not for me trying to snap back intercept a stun immune black panther. The risk didn’t pay off:(
    @Akumaccb nice man!
  • hugoR7hugoR7 Member Posts: 2
    use Miles Morales and another one instead magneto/wolverine
  • For_SpetzFor_Spetz Member Posts: 51
    57 minutes with R5 5* my time
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Member Posts: 235
    I did 51 minutes with iphoneX with 5mbs intrnet speed the higher intrnet speed i think we can do it fast.,,,
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    I did 51 minutes with iphoneX with 5mbs intrnet speed the higher intrnet speed i think we can do it fast.,,,

Bull ****, I’m calling your bluff

A fast internet speed still can’t significanu lesson loading times, furthermore you’re already using an iPhone X. I did mine with the same phone and was on fibre broadband, and u finished 9 mins ahead of me? I’m sorry, but I find that hard to believe.

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,824 ★★★★★
    Akumaccb wrote: »

A fast internet speed still can’t significanu lesson loading times, furthermore you’re already using an iPhone X. I did mine with the same phone and was on fibre broadband, and u finished 9 mins ahead of me? I’m sorry, but I find that hard to believe.
    If he use a Magik all Can be done Becasse lees SP to bait so Think 51 minut. Is alredy.

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    5mbs is not fast internet lol
    Gamer wrote: »

If he use a Magik all Can be done Becasse lees SP to bait so Think 51 minut. Is alredy.

Magik is only good for WM, other than that she’s not viable as she has low burst damage

Magik is only good for WM, other than that she’s not viable as she has low burst damage
    But she wuld be less time Becasse u Can keep Them pover luck meants u Can itersup more Thah les say SL let u play alot faster

But she wuld be less time Becasse u Can keep Them pover luck meants u Can itersup more Thah les say SL let u play alot faster

Your argument is flawed, burst damage would save you way more time than intercepting on power lock as the opponent would be dead in way less hits. Trust me, I’ve got 4 legend tags and counting. I know my stuff, man.
    My Spark finished every fight except WM way faster than magik could. Had voodoo for that though. I really don’t think 50-51 is possible.

Your argument is flawed, burst damage would save you way more time than intercepting on power lock as the opponent would be dead in way less hits. Trust me, I’ve got 4 legend tags and counting. I know my stuff, man.

Ikow u Mabye hav more. Expeneris. But pover luck. Can stil make alot of. Danmged. It just depens How good u use the intersups. If u bad then yes burs danmged is the Way to Go
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★

Ikow u Mabye hav more. Expeneris. But pover luck. Can stil make alot of. Danmged. It just depens How good u use the intersups. If u bad then yes burs danmged is the Way to Go

Nope. You won’t be faster than burst damage. At most on par. I can guarantee you that.
    xNig wrote: »

Nope. You won’t be faster than burst damage. At most on par. I can guarantee you that.
    Not If it is. One all or nofing node and 200 procent pover gian node. Ofcasse burs danmged is Best But only depens one node and ofcasse Master mode not Thah hard anymor so. You rigtig. So then meant a SL Can make. A legdens. Run witout. To many fails
    I don’t recall an all-or-nothing or 200% power gain node in the challenge, but I didnt really have time to read each one lol.

Magik would not have been the best option for this challenge, but a good compliment for the WM fights.
    I don’t recall an all-or-nothing or 200% power gain node in the challenge, but I didnt really have time to read each one lol.

Magik would not have been the best option for this challenge, but a good compliment for the WM fights.
    Ther didt not im was just wont to say Thah