**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* to R4?

SC08SC08 Posts: 5
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I have expiring T2A in my stash and need to spend some. Assuming I don’t get a good 6*, which of these should I take to R4? Prestige isn’t important here. Most are unduped.

Which 5* to R4? 67 votes

Beast (duped)
2%
Romario26My_Superior 2 votes
YJ (duped)
2%
MarsRuiRuiG0311 2 votes
Quake
25%
JadedDarcilisSuperman69HellcatBUZZdog3000nameplasDhruvgStark78AlfaMohit_7SpiritOfVengeanceGrimmbearCarme1974xananabananaBobomanElitehunterVenturaJakearound 17 votes
Elektra
4%
TeezezBosko888670Quatre_1988 3 votes
Guillotine
1%
D_Ace_71 1 vote
Ultron
59%
RagamugginGunnerRB6942SnakeEyes69cradlemanBigMoShrimkinsDrZolaAlfa_PigeonAnimejay70Hulk_77CapWW2Deadbyrd9I_ZERO_ICorpsmanINTEGRALAfridSpideyhheemmMeat_WhistleSpeedbump 40 votes
Vulture
1%
vinniegainz 1 vote
Classic Spidey
1%
Sloppy_Stu 1 vote

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Ultron
    Ultron is double immune, has decent damage, high armor and reliable Regen. I’d say Elektra is your second best
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Quake
    Quake or Elektra because of there ability accuracy reduction
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Ultron
    Ultron has horrible damage output. Double immune and regen make him the best option though. His stats are worse than Sentry. Let that sink in. You’d just have to make Sentry double immune and tweak his regen and people would love him.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    If prestige doesn’t matter than whoever you like fighting with or will actually use for future content
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Ultron
    Which other 5* at 4/55 do you have? the answer would vary, but the question is between Ultron, Quake, Elektra or YJ. well maybe even Beast i've heard he has some good regeneration and power control champ.
  • SC08SC08 Posts: 5
    My only 4/55 is Magik. I’ve had pretty bad luck with 5* champs so far, all my others are worse than this list
  • SC08SC08 Posts: 5
    Thanks for the insight everyone
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Ultron
    I_ZERO_I wrote: »
    Ultron has horrible damage output. Double immune and regen make him the best option though. His stats are worse than Sentry. Let that sink in. You’d just have to make Sentry double immune and tweak his regen and people would love him.

What do you mean? I use Ultron and he hits MUCH harder than Sentry
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    Ultron with Quake a close second, and I have both unduped at R4. Only reason I put Quake second is the need to get used to her mechanics and her lesser viability with stun immunity. And on the Ultron damage point...for whatever reason, the 5* at R4 seems to hit harder. Maybe I just use Sp1 a lot to cauterize, but I find him much stronger than I expected.

Dr. Zola
  • Newtothegame1Newtothegame1 Posts: 17
    Ultron
    Depends on your current roster. Ultron for utility/questing. Electra is solid for finishing long fights. Quake for fun, takes some time to learn how to use her. Yellow jacket for exploring lol as a 3rd or 4 th rank 4