**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The free to play part of this game needs major overhaul

Major changes to AW rewards, mainly to push players to spend more money to compete for resources.
About time to overhaul the free to play portion of your game to reflect the current landscape.
1. Arena rewards is so out of date, about time to have 5* in arena and improve rewards across board.
2. T1a shortage needs to be addressed, despite so many feedbacks on the forum, there hasn’t been any real efforts to address this issue.
3. Solo and alliance events are old as granny’s panties. To earn meaningless arena boosts and 3/4 shards are so out of touch of the current game situation.

I would say lots of people are very disappointed by the update, me personally was hoping the long awaited Feb update would be something meaningful to address all these arenas which have been neglected for so long.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I don't see how any of your complaints have anything to do with "free to play." The arena, in particular, is one of the best ways for free to play players to grind out rewards without spending money. I don't see how a 5* arena would be likely to help most free to play players over paying players.

I also do not see how T1A shortages have anything specifically to do with free to play players, since you can't generally buy them with cash: paying players and free to play players are in a similar situation in that regard. And they did radically reduce the glory costs of T1A, to the point of making it almost trivially easy to buy the max quantity every AQ week for any alliance that is likely to be experiencing a T1A crunch, which can only happen if you are upgrading a substantial number of 5* champions.
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    I agree the arena rewards and solo are a joke. AQ needs to be updated as well.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I think many of the rewards are very out-dated and are now a joke (vs the trend of 5* and 6*), regardless of Free2Play or Paying members who buy units regularly. For F2P who grinds arena weekly, units will continue to come in as if we are buying 1 to 2 Odin per month, but instead of paying with cash, we pay with our time & effort.

As someone has pointed out, NOT everything can be bought with units. Besides, regardless of who, overall rewards need a big revamp and upgrade, IMHO. Of course, not all players may agree with me, and almost certainly most Kabam developers may not agree with me, haha ... may take me a loooong time to see it revamped, assuming I'm still playing.