**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Suggestion - convert PHC shards to GM shards in milestones for uncollected

There are so many places we can still get phc shards. It's nice that the calendar now has GM shards, but what about events?

Item Use, Perfect Series, Completion, Arena Combat, AQ events like Node Removal, Alliance Quest Completion, Duel Skirmish, Arena milestones which all have PHC shards. It would be very nice to see any place there are PHC shard now have GM shards for uncollected people. PHC are useless more and more for uncollecteds. Even GM shards give 3* as the 99% prize, and those are pretty much useless. PHC are less than useless nowadays to end game players.

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Absolutely support this idea. I sell off all my 1-2* champs anyways.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Love to see the GMC replace the PHC in all aspects once you become uncollected
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    In favor of this. Many in my alliance don't even open PHC's anymore. If they could be replaced with (any) number of more valuable shards, that would be great. Alternatively: why not make it possible to 'trade' PHC shards for more valuable ones? Same as with selling catalyst shards (T1 -> T2, et cetera). An update like that makes perfect sense at this stage of the game.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Being uncollected isnt enough for you people? yall just being greedy
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★

bro chill, it was just a suggestion, normally i would agree with you but this is actually a decent idea, uncollected really have no reason to have 2stars, except the max sig crystal, thats the only problem.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    VulcanM wrote: »

bro chill, it was just a suggestion, normally i would agree with you but this is actually a decent idea, uncollected really have no reason to have 2stars, except the max sig crystal, thats the only problem.

They already have a calendar for uncollected and daily crystals etc. what more do you want? Kabam to hold your hand?
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »

They already have a calendar for uncollected and daily crystals etc. what more do you want? Kabam to hold your hand?

Because some extra 3* champs are too much too ask instead of 2* champs?