**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 and how to go about completing it...

What would u guys recommend for act 5? Example: teams, characters etc.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Post some of your champs? we can get better suggestions. For completion, I always did resistance or vitality paths and used voodoo/SW. Things get tricky with other paths
  • Options
    Patroller1356Patroller1356 Posts: 10
    I'm a lvl 50 player, and I'm at chapter 2 of act 5, used 4/50 4*'s and rank 2-3 5*'s to get this far
  • Options
    Okay, but WHAT champs? This game is a lot about matchups
  • Options
    Mostly guillotine, night crawler, old man Logan, cap merica, spidey(og) and agent v
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Mostly guillotine, night crawler, old man Logan, cap merica, spidey(og) and agent v

Nothing really great there. You honestly may end up spending a lot of resources just to complete with that team.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★

You would need god tier champs for act 5 and them 5 star 3/45 to 4/55 at leasted.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It helps to have a deep roster for act 5. Example 5.3 each map applies a weakness buff to all but a specific class per map. Crossbones worked well for the skill map. There's not going to be one specific champ or tactic that's good for all of act 5. Good luck
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Just wait to build up your roster. a5 isn't going anywhere
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Chapter 1 doesn't even come close to preparing you for chapter 2. The life transfer in chapter 1 allows you to use almost any team you can throw together. Just completing chapter 2 will be a miracle for you. But go ahead and give it a shot. If you're patient it will be great practice for you.
  • Options
    Lol, sure
  • Options
    Thx for the advice
  • Options
    Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★

You would need god tier champs for act 5 and them 5 star 3/45 to 4/55 at leasted.

You sir are correct to a point. However the rage paths help to actually use a 5/50 champ or someone who can nullify the fury chargers in 5.4 otherwise yes you really do need high ranking 5 stars. Also you will need double immunities I used 5/50 ultron he works but makes fights stupidly long.
  • Options
    Ascoop24 wrote: »

You sir are correct to a point. However the rage paths help to actually use a 5/50 champ or someone who can nullify the fury chargers in 5.4 otherwise yes you really do need high ranking 5 stars. Also you will need double immunities I used 5/50 ultron he works but makes fights stupidly long.

I did majority act 5 with 4*, just good matchups. Also I did most of biohazard with GR.
  • Options
    thx guys, stuck at act 5 chapter 2 quest4 at the moment. Just pulled morningstar and ranked her to rank 3 so that i can take out the caltrops quake. Wish me luck.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    As many have said, matchups are really important in Ch 5.

Back when I did my single run through 5.4, about 3-4 of the maps in have a Resistor path, and I destroyed them with a r4 4* Magik with 5/5 MD, due to how Resistor and her SP3 worked.

But I normally wouldn't have brought a r4 4* to any other map when I had stronger champs.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    5.4 and on is really hard good luck! You also need an evader( stark, DD) for the collector and other high damage champs
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Get an awakened 5* AA and act 5 is a breeze