**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    seth9352seth9352 Posts: 16
    Hey @kabam guess who won’t be buying any of your packages. Idk maybe all the people who can’t log in 0bbcakbxrdus.png
  • Options
    CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    seth9352 wrote: »
    Hey @kabam guess who won’t be buying any of your packages. Idk maybe all the people who can’t log in 0bbcakbxrdus.png

@Kabam Miike with all due respect..... how in hell is this fair???????????
  • Options
    JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    edited February 2018
    @seth9352 looks like you logged in lol - is there a 5* awakening in that stash? I’m like that short kid in the back that can’t see what’s going on....
  • Options
    Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Hey Everybody,

I wanted to drop in to let you all know that we have a fix coming for this very soon! I can't give an exact timeline, but you can expect a new update in your App Store. This Update will fix the Network issue you've all been encountering, as well as a couple other issues.

As soon as I have more information on the timeline, I will let you all know

Thank you for checking in @Kabam Miike , but isn’t that just a rewording of exactly what you said around this time yesterday? “We have a fix, it’ll be out soon”. We don’t need to know the exact time, but can you at least tell us if the update will be out today before everyone goes home for the weekend?
  • Options
    @JEbert yeah I’m in because I drove 30 mins to a Starbucks so I could finish my aw and aq attacks and no it’s not a 5* awakening gem it it’s a 3* awakening gem
  • Options
    ritzdeezritzdeez Posts: 8
    I set a couple of reminders to run the cosmic quests today for cats. Needless to say when they popped up this morning it was just salt in the wound.
  • Options
    Bryman187 wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

I wanted to drop in to let you all know that we have a fix coming for this very soon! I can't give an exact timeline, but you can expect a new update in your App Store. This Update will fix the Network issue you've all been encountering, as well as a couple other issues.

Thank you for checking in @Kabam Miike , but isn’t that just a rewording of exactly what you said around this time yesterday? “We have a fix, it’ll be out soon”. We don’t need to know the exact time, but can you at least tell us if the update will be out today before everyone goes home for the weekend?

Sorry, I guess that is pretty similar to what I said yesterday. I wanted to come back with an exact timeline, but that's not possible. We're aiming to have this out to you all today, but right now, the timing on the release of this update is out of our hands. There are certain processes that need to be taken into account that are beyond our control, and those will determine exactly when the update will be available.
  • Options
    Hey Everybody,

Sorry, I guess that is pretty similar to what I said yesterday. I wanted to come back with an exact timeline, but that's not possible. We're aiming to have this out to you all today, but right now, the timing on the release of this update is out of our hands. There are certain processes that need to be taken into account that are beyond our control, and those will determine exactly when the update will be available.

so what your saying is that we're looking at being locked out through out the weekend and possibly next week????? this is not right @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Jz1987Jz1987 Posts: 11
    Same problem here iphone7+ T-Mobile
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @Kabam Miike I know you are the face of the game on here and don’t have the specifics on developer issues, but can you say whether or not the update is awaiting the app approval level for the distributors or still at kabams interior levels?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @Kabam Miike @Bryman187 what he said lol
  • Options
    Well...for those of us that had to drive someplace outside of work to find WiFi to complete our AQ as to not let our alliance down, this just sucks. Again...I hope there is some sort of appropriate restitution for time, content and rewards lost...
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    JEbert wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Bryman187 what he said lol

@JEbert I don’t know what’s going on today. This is the third time I’ve posted an edit and my post deletes. I’ll try this one more time;
    Hey Everybody,

Thank you for checking back in so quickly @Kabam Miike . It really goes a long way towards making us feel heard. One last clarification please, when you say “the release of this update is out of our hands. There are certain processes that need to be taken into account that are beyond our control“ are you referring to AppStore review or do you mean more internal review before the update gets submitted to the AppStore?
  • Options
    Badseed wrote: »
    Well...for those of us that had to drive someplace outside of work to find WiFi to complete our AQ as to not let our alliance down, this just sucks. Again...I hope there is some sort of appropriate restitution for time, content and rewards lost...

I've been waiting till i get home from work, start @5am and leave home around 7:30ish pm and it sux. Lots of game time lost.... cant wait for that 2* crystal for our troubles tho.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike get back to us ASAP yo we’ve been missing out on too much the past few days
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    CAD07 wrote: »

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit what a slap in the face to those that haven't been able to olog in for 48hrs+....... comes to show how blinded you all are by making money intead of providing a good customer service.

You guys sure had time to push out these money deals today meanwhile thousands can’t login into the game
  • Options
    Hurray!!!!
    p6oimkve0gbg.jpeg
  • Options
    @Bryman187 that was an hour ago and still no update though
  • Options
    Also...
    4e93saelp2to.jpeg
    wl6rjh3yllhj.jpeg
    BOOM!

Be honest @Kabam Miike , did you guys bump the hundredths decimal up by one just so you wouldn’t look like a player was ahead of the development team lol?
  • Options
    RjmendezRjmendez Posts: 22
    Yeah but when is that update going to be available?
  • Options
    I have not been able to use the game when i switch off the Wifi setting and try to use my cellular data. I use iPhone, iOS 11.2.5, phone carrier is T mobile and I have called Tmobile and they told me my cellular data is working fine.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @Bryman187 that was an hour ago and still no update though

Give it a little bit. I would assume they wouldn’t realease the patch notes until the build has been submitted to the AppStore so presumably we’re just waiting for AppStore review and propagation.
  • Options
    @Bryman187 don’t you know what they say about assuming though
  • Options
    Y’all gonna fix it one not? it’s been 2 days now ! This sucks kabam
  • Options
    @Bryman187 don’t you know what they say about assuming though

Sure, but what more do you want them to do for **** sake??? They released an official patch note declaring a new build with a fix. There’s literally nothing else we can ask them to do/say.
  • Options
    Idk maybe not take 50+ hours to do it next time
  • Options
    Guys calm down good heavens!
  • Options
    It takes a lot of time to find bugs in coding. You guys clearly don’t know programming at all. Be happy they will address it and not wait a week.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike any new Info on this?
  • Options
    ChenChen Posts: 115
    Would be nice to get this fixed and compensation. Our BG wasn't able to finish AQ due to this issue. Quite the headache for a lot of people.
This discussion has been closed.