**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Does Kabam have a new golden boy?

Seatin only got a Red Hulk from his 6* crystal. Which YouTuber is "randomly" getting the best champs on one spin now?

Comments

• RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    BG, is now getting the pulls. He tends to not bash and complain.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    They will obviously get all the features and good pulls.

YouTube gives Kabam free publicity, got to keep them buttered up and give them good stuff to make the vids.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I don't think it means that Kabam no longer considers Seatin the golden boy. I think it just means that Kabam is out there spreading lots of free love by swinging with other summoners.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Wtf is this thread even about?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Seatin only got a Red Hulk from his 6* crystal. Which YouTuber is "randomly" getting the best champs on one spin now?

Seatin Kabam CEO = 6* Red Hulk
    Dorky Dave = 6* Winter Soldier
    Let's Play (Hapua) = 6* Storm
    Lagacy69 = 6* Kingpin + Yellowjacket + King Groot
    The Analyzer = 6* Unknown
    Joel Line = 6* Quit MCoC

Which one considered getting the best champs and qualified as golden boy? ....
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Wtf is this thread even about?

I think some Seatin jealousy.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »

Joel Line = 6* Quit MCoC

Rewatch Lagacy's video, that was clearly Doc82's opening in his video.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    What’s this theead exactly about?
    Explain me
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »

Joel Line = 6* Quit MCoC

Rewatch Lagacy's video, that was clearly Doc82's opening in his video.

you are right, since I scrolled over to the result (to save time), I actually missed that part where he switched over to Doc82's account/video. :)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Rasilover wrote: »
    Explain me

I believe it is another thread about how Kabam somehow gives better drops to Youtubers, except when they don't. You see, when a Youtuber gets a good drop, that's because Kabam rigged the crystal to give them a good drop. And when a Youtuber gets a bad drop, that's because Kabam rigged the crystal to take away the good drop, I guess to give it to another Youtuber.

Its a pretty silly idea, especially when you consider the fact that all of the people on Youtube are actually synthetic AI constructs used by Google to monetize the platform. I mean, when you look at the evidence: Seatin's crystal pulls, Dave's lethargic terrier, the shape of Brian Grant's head; you can't convince me that any of these things are actually real.

Okay, Bearalyzer might be real. But that's it.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Explain me

I believe it is another thread about how Kabam somehow gives better drops to Youtubers, except when they don't. You see, when a Youtuber gets a good drop, that's because Kabam rigged the crystal to give them a good drop. And when a Youtuber gets a bad drop, that's because Kabam rigged the crystal to take away the good drop, I guess to give it to another Youtuber.

Its a pretty silly idea, especially when you consider the fact that all of the people on Youtube are actually synthetic AI constructs used by Google to monetize the platform. I mean, when you look at the evidence: Seatin's crystal pulls, Dave's lethargic terrier, the shape of Brian Grant's head; you can't convince me that any of these things are actually real.

In other words....."there is no spoon"
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Explain me

I refuse to believe that people think Youtubers have their odds “rigged”. It seems common to every well known youtuber but that doesn’t mean all of them are affected. They just got lucky by the kabam gods (chuckle)