**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ayy its been a while that ive been here. I need tips yalls.

Usually i ask what champs are worth ranking up but i feel like i dont give enough info on my champs so this time i want to know if synergies are worth it? If yes what are the best synergies yall use? If no then what are the best teams yall use? From there i will see what champs to focuse on. Again thank you for the help!

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    For the most part, synergies aren't really worth much. However, there are a few specific ones with the new champs that are worth looking at.

These ones provide champ-specific boosts:
    Morningstar + Guilly = longer-lasting soul charges for Guilly
    Blade + Spark + Ghost Rider = elite AW attack team
    Medusa + Karnak + Black Bolt = +25% attack and up to 6 fury stacks for Medusa
  • Options
    Yea ive noticed that no one really talks about synergies even now when theres new champs. I asked because i get tips on who to rank but when i quest i feel like something more can be done with synergies but if it aint worth it then just rank up who i know helps out more? Lol @Dexman1349 just got medusa 4* i have boltagon at r3 sig lvl 40 idk but i also have gamora and drax at r4 and just got RR 5* and got Howard duped 4* at r2 and gamoras sister lol forgot her name 4*
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Gamora and Nebula have a couple synergies (crit damage & Health I think) and both are decent champs. Wouldn't be a bad pair to put together for AQ.
  • Options
    Ive put them together 3* and 4* versions @Dexman1349