**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing % explored in AW

mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
My apologies if I missed this in the release notes or another discussion thread.

AW always used to show the % explored by both teams. This was useful to know if reviving was necessary and to gauge how well overall as team we were doing in the current AW vs our Opponent.

It looks like that information is now hidden about our Opponent and it no longer appears on the map during AW.

0fc4urr3vigh.jpg
magv5ivgme1p.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    The less you know >>>>*
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It looks like the % was replaced by a progress bar, the blue bar under bonus points.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Yeah, was coming to post the same thing.... Have to say I am NOT impressed by the new AW legend that shows the summary. Progress Bar only instead of actual % is a step backwards. It's just as frustrating as the old XP bar where you really didn't have any idea of your progress. Please bring back shwoing the %
  • Options
    Whoever thought just having a progress bar over the % is seriously out of touch
  • Options
    So are we ever going to get the % back or are we stuck with these relatively pointless progress lines?