**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She-Hulk can't land a heavy

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Having pulled the obligatory 5* She-Hulk, I've ranked her to 2/35 for arena use. She's okay to use there; although two problems keep presenting itself:

1: Everyone has maxed limber, so many opponents don't stay stunned long enough to land a med then a heavy after a parry or SP1, even with maxed parry and stupefy.

This wouldn't be so bad if She-Hulk could reliably land her heavy straight away after a parry. Unfortunately, she can't.

2: I've noticed a couple of times before that I've parried with She-Hulk; but the opponent ends up too far away for the first part of my heavy to actually hit them. I'd noticed it with a couple of the big opponents like Juggs and Rhino; and figured it was an issue with bigger opponents knocking you backwards as you parried them. I wouldn't mind if it only applied to big opponents; but today I was fighting Magik; parried her, swung for a heavy which missed, and she came out of stun halfway through my heavy, and smacked me with an SP2.

Now I know I can intercept and dodge with dexterity and everything; but the thing is: this is She-Hulk! She has precisely one special trick, which is her 'knocking sense into people' thing. If you can't reliably parry/stun with her because of knockback or something, she's really lost her one and only fun selling point.

Can you please fix this, as it really is a pain. If you fancied buffing Shulkie at the same time, that would be great; but at least can you fix the parry/knockback issue?

Thanks,

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I must say I'm far from a fan of Shulk, but landing a heavy has never been an issue. That's roughly the only thing I do with her tbh...
    parry/heavy/parry/heavy/parry/heavy and usually it's done by then.
    But that is always only in arena. Do not use her anywhere else ever.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    I must say I'm far from a fan of Shulk, but landing a heavy has never been an issue. That's roughly the only thing I do with her tbh...
    parry/heavy/parry/heavy/parry/heavy and usually it's done by then.
    But that is always only in arena. Do not use her anywhere else ever.

Yep, me too. It's just sometimes she fluffs her heavy, which is kind of annoying. Only directly after a parry, straight into the heavy. If there's time to put a dash in, she's fine.
    Same problem this morning, She-Hulk Vs Ant-man. Parry, Heav- whoops where did you go? What happened to my extra damage? Why are you punching me in the face?

I think it happens more often when you parry a dash attack, but it's hard to be sure.
  • They should remove the fury for heavying a stunned opponent/removing the stun, and just give her a normal over time fury when ever she attacks stunned opponents using regular attacks.
    They should remove the fury for heavying a stunned opponent/removing the stun, and just give her a normal over time fury when ever she attacks stunned opponents using regular attacks.

If they just turned it from a buff into a passive effect, do it didn't feed MD, that would be a good start.

I also think She-Hulk should have a passive effect similar to stupefy + pacify masteries. Maybe in one of the future Beta programmes...
This discussion has been closed.