**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

9.3M alliance looking for 1

9.3M alliance looking for 1. It's a relaxed adult team with international membership that has a couple of sister alliances attached to it for when members need a break but still wants to play. The vast majority of the team have been playing together ever since alliances were introduced over 2 years ago.

Active in AQ doing Map 5, 5x5 in the Expert tier. This group just plays for fun, it's a non stressful alliance & wants to stay that way... AW fluctuates between tiers 1 & 2

Alliance tag: GF-Ad
Average Member rating: 323K (looking for members with at least this rating)
Prestige of at least 4500
Must have at least one 5* at r4, a few 5* at r3... solid AQ/AW teams that are separate (meaning that you're not waiting for AQ to end before joining AW), 4* r5 are always nice too for defensive placement & other parts of the game
LINE app is a MUST

Must be able to survive in AQ (by playing smart) & handle your path in AW. If this is of any interest to you please contact the Officers or Leader of this alliance in game

Comments

• LeagueOfShadowsLeagueOfShadows Posts: 120
    Bump.... looking for 1
    still looking
  • Hey there I have a 4430 prestige with a 5 star at rank 3, I have one rank 4 and a few 5 stars at R3. Once I rank them up I have a 4500 prestige. I'm very active everyday on any time
    Hey there I have a 4430 prestige with a 5 star at rank 3, I have one rank 4 and a few 5 stars at R3. Once I rank them up I have a 4500 prestige. I'm very active everyday on any time

Are you still looking to join? what's your in game name & i'll pass your info to the other officers to see what they say as its a group decision