**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

9.3M alliance looking for 1

9.3M alliance looking for 1. It's a relaxed adult team with international membership that has a couple of sister alliances attached to it for when members need a break but still wants to play. The vast majority of the team have been playing together ever since alliances were introduced over 2 years ago.

Active in AQ doing Map 5, 5x5 in the Expert tier. This group just plays for fun, it's a non stressful alliance & wants to stay that way... AW fluctuates between tiers 1 & 2

Alliance tag: GF-Ad
Average Member rating: 323K (looking for members with at least this rating)
Prestige of at least 4500
Must have at least one 5* at r4, a few 5* at r3... solid AQ/AW teams that are separate (meaning that you're not waiting for AQ to end before joining AW), 4* r5 are always nice too for defensive placement & other parts of the game
LINE app is a MUST

Must be able to survive in AQ (by playing smart) & handle your path in AW. If this is of any interest to you please contact the Officers or Leader of this alliance in game

Comments

• Options
    LeagueOfShadowsLeagueOfShadows Posts: 120
    Bump.... looking for 1
  • Options
    still looking
  • Options
    Hey there I have a 4430 prestige with a 5 star at rank 3, I have one rank 4 and a few 5 stars at R3. Once I rank them up I have a 4500 prestige. I'm very active everyday on any time
  • Options
    Hey there I have a 4430 prestige with a 5 star at rank 3, I have one rank 4 and a few 5 stars at R3. Once I rank them up I have a 4500 prestige. I'm very active everyday on any time

Are you still looking to join? what's your in game name & i'll pass your info to the other officers to see what they say as its a group decision