**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank up?

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
All 5 stars. All unduped. Who should go to rank 4?

Who should I rank up? 35 votes

Quake
8%
SagnikfuryGQuantaoJrich96 3 votes
AA
25%
MattyloRomario26suyerzaFrattoniumSgtAnime1SpiderCoolscolbyscipio987HzoriNext2Hell 9 votes
Magik
28%
RagamugginGunnerSpity68StewmanunknownGAM3RGUYBeerowsimnooneMmx1991Elitehunternield04 10 votes
Medusa
20%
Vision_41JubaknightKamr05PandamanTanSwagityPAbdull980Joseph_209 7 votes
Luke Cage
8%
SpiritOfVengeanceTheMarauder53Bahamut 3 votes
Wait until you dupe one of them.
8%
Dynax_The_Great1GolanshuSPIDERMANANTMAN 3 votes

Comments

• CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    AA leading so far. That’s surprising
  • Wait until you dupe one of them.
    Unless you're an end game player ( which i assume you're not) and have a bunch of t2A, gotta be selective on those r4 in my opinion.. I would never r4 a champ that is not duped. Example, you rank an unduped medusa, next 5* you dupe AA. Then your out of luck on ranking the better champ until you get the resources.

Just my opinion.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Unless you're an end game player ( which i assume you're not) and have a bunch of t2A, gotta be selective on those r4 in my opinion.. I would never r4 a champ that is not duped. Example, you rank an unduped medusa, next 5* you dupe AA. Then your out of luck on ranking the better champ until you get the resources.

Just my opinion.

I currently have 8 t2a. Already have rank 4 Iceman, Blade, and Drax. All awakened

• Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    CoachLed wrote: »
    AA leading so far. That’s surprising

0 votes for Quake is more surprising.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Magik
    You already have a good bleed champ, a great utility champ and a god ... all you need now is a power lock goddess and you're all set my friend.
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Quake
    It's surprising that I'm the only one voting for quake but among the mentioned ones, she's the only one worth r4 unduped. But if you ask me, wait for someone to get duped then decide