**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Angela for LoL

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Considering bringing my 6* angela in to LoL, so I have a few questions

1: Is that even a good idea?
2: Are there any particualr synergies I should look for? Or just a basic crit team?
3: What’s the best rotation for angela to get raw damage? I usually do the 3 fury SP1 spam, but is there a better option for longer fights
And most importantly
Is 2007 attack enough to extend the enrage timer?

Thank you for any advice

Comments

• FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    Whododo872 wrote: »

2: Are there any particualr synergies I should look for? Or just a basic crit team?
    3: What’s the best rotation for angela to get raw damage? I usually do the 3 fury SP1 spam, but is there a better option for longer fights
    And most importantly

Thank you for any advice

1. It's a great idea! Plenty have done it.
    2. There might be some unique ones to help her out better but crit team is always a safe bet.
    3. From what I can tell, that's best for this kind of map.
    And yes, >2000 atk without synergies assures you the long timer.
    Best of luck!
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Finlynnd wrote: »
    Whododo872 wrote: »

And most importantly

Thank you for any advice

1. It's a great idea! Plenty have done it.
    2. There might be some unique ones to help her out better but crit team is always a safe bet.
    3. From what I can tell, that's best for this kind of map.
    And yes, >2000 atk without synergies assures you the long timer.
    Best of luck!

Excellent. I was most worried about the enrage timer
    Time to start saving items and units! Thanks for the advice!
  • No, you're 2,003 attack is not her base attack. You need to see her attack without masteries in her info and use synergies such as yj and antman to make her attack above 2k. But I do think she is a very good option for LoL, and you can try out the sp3 strategy that Seatin showcased at one point and see how the damage compares.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    If you have Hela add her with Angela
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    The Hela synergey is fine but not needed. Morningstar adds more to her.

I also have a 6* Angela and will be using her for LOL 100%.

1: Alot of players have used the 4/55 version for it before and that version is alittle weaker than the 6* one so it should be even better.

2: Crit team is pretty much fine no worries

3: A better rotation I've found (I've had the 4* Angela for some time now also) is get 3 furies normally but then go almost to an SP3 and do the whole thing over. Meaning, get close to SP2 then use SP1 to get 3 fury, then get close to SP3 and use SP2 and repeat. You'll overall get more crits through out the fight in general and getting more crits does more than Raw damage.

4: No, that attack is likely boosted by masteries and will not be enough (since I have her also I know). You gotta go to her profile and look at her true attack. Go to attributes and you'll see her true attack which is below 2000 but the crit team puts her above 2000 which is fine.

5: Also if you feel like adding suicides to her, feel free, her little regen helps greatly and will keep her going and the damage number will be insane.
  • I used angela 4/55 unduped first path and brought AA for magik. I strongly suggest you run full suicides with her. She will still heal running suicides without them its going be much longer fights
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Okay, so I think I found a winning team for angela. Running BB, KK, mags white, captain marvel (or ms marvel, the two are interchangable) and of course Angela
    KK has the idol synergy with ms marvel/captain marvel for 4% attack & health, and mags white has 6% attack with BB, and BB of course has cosmic supremacy. Maybe this would be the best team for angela? Tops 2k attack, so the extended enrage timer is reached, and obviously, you’ve got cosmic supremacy too

v0r2ngzqptzg.png

Side note: If I had a kang, that’d be even better, because I could run 2 BB, ronan or khan, and a kang for enough attack AND double cosmic supremacy. If only...
  • @Saiyan suggested rotation for Angela is the ideal one @Whododo872 . Build to almso sp2 then sp1 then build to almost sp3 and sp2 rinse and repeat. It'll give you more overall crits throughout the fight cutting your hits by a significant amount. I also suggest running suicides as she is amazing with them and it'll save you time.