**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Mystic?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Magik
    Magik the leader for me with Voodoo an extremely close second. Magik's power lock and burn combo is more reliable which can help in every aspect of the game. Voodoo can out damage her usually though. GR third and SW is a distant fourth since her nerf, too unreliable for my tastes even at sig 99.
  • Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Saying "who is the best" without specifying offense, defense, etc. isn't a fair question. Magik is by far the best 2-way option out of those.

Magik is the easiest and most reliable god-like mystic to use. But her damage is more limited.

GR is amazingly versatile and his regeneration is the best outside of blade and relatively on-demand. However, his damage is also limited and he requires a lot of patience and more skill than magic

DV is the probably the best mystic and gets the most use from the top players in the top alliances because he is so amazingly versatile with power drain, healing, reduction, etc. But he requires the most skill of all to play and some players never invest the time to learn how to play him. But watch Seatin and other you tubers and you'll see him get the most play.

SW is the VERY best mystic BY FAR in about half of her fights. I took on a 20k Hyperion and he never got to 2 bars of power with her nullify, power lock, power steal, etc. You can also use a very aggressive approach with her. Trouble is, eventually you'll run into a fight where she does little other than nullify when you are praying for regeneration or power lock.

So, it's largely a question of your playing style, etc. These four are all god tier champs, and a questing team of SW, GR, DV, Magik and Blade would be very, very formidable against anyone.....
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    I'm actually surprised so many people still use SW

Just Curious. Why?
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Magik
    I would say magic but morningstar too much underrated. She is too much deadly with 5 souls.
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Voodoo
    Why is juggy and unstoppable col. on the list, but hood and iron fist aren’t. Both are better than those bowl heads.
  • Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    bm3epps wrote: »
    taojay1 wrote: »
    What does limbo do?

if activated..takes away opponents energy without even touching them

Lol wut...that's not what it does...Limbo allows Magik to regenerate all damage taken while the timer is active. When the timer expires, all the damage she took is recovered. Limbo also does a lot of energy damage to the opponent

I know that I have her duped maxed as 4* star and got her as a 5* as well but you still basically said the same thing I said..takes energy away from opponents..

I'm not sure if this is a language translation thing, but the word "energy" is usually used to describe the power meter that champions use to trigger special attacks. The thing that damage reduces is normally referred to as "health."

Did I miss something? "Energy" is always used to describe travel within the maps of the battle realm. "Power" is used to describe the power meter substance and "health" is used to describe the health bar. When did "energy" become "Power"? I don't think it did.
    I mean there's no energy controllers, or energy lock ability is all I'm saying.

I always call it "power" as well, but I've heard people call it "energy." If someone says something drains energy, I assume they mean the power bar since no ability drains movement energy.

I also don't know how those two words are localized, but since they are almost congruent synonyms in English I have to assume that "power" and "energy" can easily become transposed in round trip translation.
  • Options
    Scarlet Witch
    I still love the witch, it's true that some fights nothing really procs even at dupe level 99 but you're cheering when they do proc. Between my two accounts i never hesitated taking her to 5/50 and dupe level 99 for both. She's my clearer and boss killer(depending on my team at the time)
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    taojay1 wrote: »
    What does limbo do?

if activated..takes away opponents energy without even touching them

Lol wut...that's not what it does...Limbo allows Magik to regenerate all damage taken while the timer is active. When the timer expires, all the damage she took is recovered. Limbo also does a lot of energy damage to the opponent

I know that I have her duped maxed as 4* star and got her as a 5* as well but you still basically said the same thing I said..takes energy away from opponents..

That is not the same. doesn't take away energy. That'd be seen as power bar reduction.

She deals energy damage to the opponent.

Hmmm she does power steal bro
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Having only had the witch at R5 for a week and being nowhere near the type of content where one bad RNG gets you dead I am really happy with her.

I am aggressive though and the debuffs stack quick.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
    GR is an all around better champ and can be used for most any situation. He doesn't depend on anything but himself and can pretty much be played the same in any situation.

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Voodoo
    Who is the best mystic champ out of these options?

Where is Hood/Dormammu??? THey are way better than many of the champs listed up there