5* Civil Warrior??????

Just pulled my 2nd 5* and it was CW any tips on him? Not too familiar with his character the 5* star is the only one I have.

Comments

• Like how far should I rank him or if hes even worth the investment
  • Rank 3 is enough he is not the worst and can be useful.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 647
    Better than most in the pool and for a second 5* he aint bad.

I'm guessing you don't have much in teh way of 4* so I would leave CW at R2 and wait for a really good 4* tech to spend the cats on.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,073
    If you are in longer fights spam your l1 and try to build up permanent armor buffs...need to wait until you almost have a special 2 then do 2 quick special 1s. Those will help reduce offensive ability accuracy...one way of playing him anyway. He's an okay champ. Lots of fun to use and has decent utility.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 162
    He has heal block and power drain. He's underrated
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 73
    edited February 18
    Snaggle wrote: »

Mate Only when He's Dupe ge do that.. He's Useless champ even after Awakening... Lol
  • He is okay...not bad at all
    Nice defensive armor stacking and power controll...with healblock and very good block
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 131
    He does it unduped.. duped starts you off with 2 armour buffs

He has heal block off heavy attack
    Power drain off sp2
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 131
    Nearly forgot he has 55% power drain off sp3 as well if it gets the opponent to zero power he power locks for 6 seconds..

He doesn't need to be duped for any of that..
    Awakening him just gives 2 armour buffs and extra special damage resistance while blocking

He's not the best but still a very usable champ..
  • CpcBoyboyCpcBoyboy Posts: 317
    i knew an old teamate who spend 10k $ in 1 week to pull so many 4* to get 5* feat CW and try to dupe him, now feat 5* are free..
  • Snaggle wrote: »

Agreed. His power drain is nice and after 3 Sp1s
    and getting armor buffs in a long fight you're free to start pounding away at the opponent. He's top 5 in power control but everyone is addicted to Magik/Gwenpool/Vision to look past them. He's great if you don't have those champs and you're just starting out. The haters just can't see him and/or suck using him.
  • IOSJasoN wrote: »
    He does it unduped.. duped starts you off with 2 armour buffs

He has heal block off heavy attack
    Power drain off sp2

Yep I kill all regeners with this suped up future version of Cap America.