**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DocOc or GreenGoblin as a defender and synergy with Starky?

EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have a 4*star duped starky and I want to bring a defender to 4/40. I have DO and GG both 3/30 duped. So I’m thinking it’s gonna be either them. They also have a synergy with Starky so I wanna know who would be a better option to take up? Which synergy option is better?

DocOc or GreenGoblin as a defender and synergy with Starky? 30 votes

Green Goblin
76%
StewmanbuffajradqqedfyvrHazerfaceZzyzxGuyBUZZdog3000nameplashydrogohard420samMarsRuiRuiShaheerFIazGeneralDCPandamanTancolbyscipio987xananabananaElitehunterNext2HellEmmanuelcoastNightwing6666sbdjdk 23 votes
Doctor Octopus
23%
Spity68TonyStarkSpeedbumpCaptainwaxerSpiritOfVengeanceTheMarauder53Mmx1991 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Green Goblin
    Green goblin all the way
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Green Goblin
    Don't bother. Synergies don't work in AWD.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Green Goblin
    Green Goblin is tougher. Doc Ock and Stark SM though are really better attackers than defenders though. Doc Ock can be a decent defender though in lower to mid tiers if you place him with an Antman I've heard.
  • Options
    Green Goblin
    i wouldn't use the synergies for defense @ZzyzxGuy I just wanna know which has a better synergy with starky in your opnion
  • Options
    Green Goblin
    Oh ok. Well yeah, GG.
  • Options
    Green Goblin
    why do you think GG is better than Doc?
  • Options
    Green Goblin
    Because adding 60-80 (based on 5/50) to attack is negligible.

Adding 15% to damage from a bomb per stack of m/c and adding power gain to crits is way more useful.
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I have both GG and Doc ock at 5/50. I only use goblin on defense, where he always gets me some kills. I switch ock between defense (where he also gets kills, but not as many as goblin) and offense.

He can be really useful questing if you can get his infinite power lock going, which isn’t that hard. I definitely prefer him as an attacker over goblin.

If you’re purely asking about which synergy is more useful, I would vote goblin. As far as which champ I prefer, I’m rolling with doc ock.