**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which X-Men Champ Do You Want To See The Most?

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Mystique
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Poor choices.

Cannonball
    Mr Sinister
    warlock
    Omega red.
    Chamber

Mr. Sinister would be a good choice.
    Mystique
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Quicksilver Evan Peters pls!!!

I never understood why they have SW and not Quicksilver. Perhaps it's a licensing issue.

Why would there be a licensing issue?

In order to add Champs, they have to have the license to do so. It was a possibility.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I never understood why they have SW and not Quicksilver. Perhaps it's a licensing issue.

In order to add Champs, they have to have the license to do so. It was a possibility.
    Sorry, I understand what a licensing issue is, but why would kabam not be able to add quicksilver. It's not like it is a Fox issue, there are already X men in the game
    Mystique

Sorry, I understand what a licensing issue is, but why would kabam not be able to add quicksilver. It's not like it is a Fox issue, there are already X men in the game

It was a thought.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Toad
    No love for toad? He'd be cool in this game.
    Mystique
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    No love for toad? He'd be cool in this game.

Definitely. I just came up with the first 5 that popped into my head.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

It was a thought.

Sorry, I was just wondering what your reasoning behind it was. It's ok if you didn't have any, sorry for offending you
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Sabertooth
    Professor X
  • Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    Quicksilver
    I get that people like mystique and she has a fan base around her, but seriously guys, why would you want her in this game? she would be just like BW or Punisher, her mutant power would be useless for a fighting game... well at least she would be poison inmune i guess.
    Mystique

It was a thought.

Sorry, I was just wondering what your reasoning behind it was. It's ok if you didn't have any, sorry for offending you

I'm not offended. No worries. I was just guessing.
    Mystique
    X_Scott wrote: »
    Professor X

That's my running joke. What would his Special be, Colostomy Bag? Haha. In all seriousness, they could actually design some interesting things with his Psychic Powers. Perhaps make the opponent inflict damage on itself.
  • None of u said xavier, easy choice there. By the way, maybe I'm wrong, but 90% of those listed aren't "x-men", most are villain mutants that fought against the x-men
    Mystique
    None of u said xavier, easy choice there. By the way, maybe I'm wrong, but 90% of those listed aren't "x-men", most are villain mutants that fought against the x-men

Well, they're from the X-Men Series.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Sabertooth
    None of u said xavier, easy choice there. By the way, maybe I'm wrong, but 90% of those listed aren't "x-men", most are villain mutants that fought against the x-men

The X-Men are basically the Wu-Tang Clan of the Marvel Universe. Sooner or later, errbody' got an xman
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    Mystique and Morph are poor choices for a fighting game. Most people don't seem to realize that neither of them copy POWERS AND/OR ABILITIES, just appearances. That's rather boring. Mystique would be a good story-only character, though, like MODOK.

Hands down, top 5 X-Men-related characters I'd want to see in the game:

Mr. Sinister, Apocalpyse, Omega Red, Sabretooth, & Lady Deathstrike

Yeah, gotta complete the X-Men by adding Bishop & Jubilee in, but I LOVE all the X-Men stuff, so really I'd want to see some love for the X-Factor and X-Force teams. Havok, Polaris, Quicksilver, Strong Guy, Wolfsbane, Cannonball, Syren, Rictor, Sunspot, Boom Boom, Shatterstar, Feral, Warpath, Domino...
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Sabertooth
    Omega Red! He's halfway done between Cable and Ghost Rider's animations!

He wasn't an option, so Sabretooth.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Shadow Cat
    Bishop
    Longshot
    Dazzler
    Shatter Star
    Domino
    Lady Deathstrike
    and the most unknown X-Man ever
    Forgetmenot.. goggle him, best and worst power ever
  • NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Poor choices.

Cannonball
    Mr Sinister
    warlock
    Omega red.
    Chamber

who, who, who, meh, who? Emma Frost, Havok, Polaris, and Namor should be the next mutants.
  • ArtoriasArtorias Posts: 55
    Mystique
    Mystique done well would be so much fun to play, imagine stealing others moves and looks the possibilities are just endless for the way that could change the game
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    • Havok
    • Blink
    • Bishop
    • Legion (not sure how to do him...)
    • X-Man (Nate Grey)
    • Holocaust (villian)
    • Mr Sinister (villain)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Sabertooth
    Of the list, Sabretooth. But if I could pick a list, it would be:

Havok
    Longshot
    Bishop
    Sunfire

And on the villain side:

Nimrod
  • LEBLEB Posts: 9
    Professor X with wheelchair!!!
  • AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 50
    Mystique
    WolfGuy wrote: »
    • Havok
    • Blink
    • Bishop
    • Legion (not sure how to do him...)
    • X-Man (Nate Grey)
    • Holocaust (villian)
    • Mr Sinister (villain)

There's actually a villain named "Holocaust"? What the hell? 48bqefn9xfcb.png WHO GREENLIT THIS??
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Sabertooth
    LEB wrote: »

Every ten seconds he goes Stoppable; the wheels get jammed and the chair jerks slightly back and forth.
    Mystique
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    LEB wrote: »

Every ten seconds he goes Stoppable; the wheels get jammed and the chair jerks slightly back and forth.

LMAO